IslamicTeachings.org

Valuable Islamic Quotes

EFFAT57

Asalamu'alaikum

5 THINGS WE SHOULD LEARN FROM CHILDREN :

They play with mud, hence destroying pride and ego.

They cry when they ask for their needs, until their need is fulfilled.

They fight and make up, hence do not keep any thing in their heart.

They eat what they get and do not worry about gathering food for tomorrow.

They make houses of mud, play with them and then demolish them;

meaning this world is not ever lasting,

so don't fall in love with the worldly things ♥

428119_341212075900634_160300973991746_1157956_758050619_n.jpg

• Like 1

:assalam:

"We are taught that as the days, weeks, months and years pass we are in fact drawing closer to meet our Maker. So rather than party through the night, sin and become unmindful of the fact that we are losing time as the clock ticks, we should be preparing for the day, we shall leave the world for good.

All the glitter and glamour, beauty and wealth of this world shall be left behind as well as our loved ones. Every minute brings us closer to this reality. Those who become unmindful of this and choose to rebel or transgress have none other than themselves to blame.

An intelligent person prepares for that day by developing the best possible link with His Maker, being kind to fellow human beings and improving in every way as the days pass.

Let us not forget that life is but a test for the believers. The eternal bliss is yet to come!

May the Almighty grant us success, make us an asset to those we interact with, pardon us and grant us the loftiest ranks of paradise without reckoning. Aameen"

[Mufti Ismail Menk]

I love Allah blog

Asalamu'alaikum

Ibn Mas'ud –(radiyAllâhu 'anhu) – would advise his students,

"If your intention is one of these three, do not seek knowledge:

1 - To shame the ignorant, or

2 - to argue with the Fuqahaa' (scholars), or

3 - to cause people to turn their faces in your direction.

Intend with your actions and words that which is with Allâh, for indeed that which is with Alllâh shall remain and everything else shall perish."

Asalamu'alaikum

“Whoever thinks his actions shall save him from the fire or take him to Allah’s pleasure, then he has placed his self and actions in danger.

And he who places trust in the bounty of Allah, then Allah will take him to the utmost stations of His pleasure.”

Abu Muhammad al Murta'ish: Al Bidaya wa'l-Nihaya of Ibn Kathir.

Asalamu'alaikum

Rabia Basri's quotes:

• When asked about some worldly thing she wanted to have, she replied: I am ashamed to ask for a thing of this world from Him to whom this world belongs; how can I ask for it from those to whom it does not belong.

• Indeed your days are numbered, for when one day passes; a significant portion of your life has passed away. And when that portion has fled, soon it will come to pass that your whole life has disappeared. As you know this, strive always towards the performance of good deeds.

• I am not after any reward for my good works, but only that on the Day of Judgment the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) should say to the rest of the Prophets: 'Behold this woman of my community; this was her work.'

• All people are afraid of the reckoning of the Day of Judgment, whereas I long for it. At last Allah will address me as ‘O, My servant!'

• Conceal your good qualities as much as you conceal your bad qualities.

• Death is a bridge between friends. The time now nears that I cross that bridge, and friend meets Friend.

Authored by: Abu Tariq Hijazi