IslamicTeachings.org

Corona Conspiracy Discussion with Dr Mamnun Khan

• Dawah Team
5 hours ago, ummtaalib said:

According to each side they are dealing with crazy...

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه و سلم قَالَ: "مَنْ كَانَ يُؤْمِنُ بِاَللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ فَلْيَقُلْ خَيْرًا أَوْ لِيَصْمُتْ

• Dawah Team
9 hours ago, mohammed salahuddin said:

Corona virus lab made or contracted from animals/birds?

Will ask about the origin of the Virus but from a practical perspective whether it is Bio-engineered or natural it still makes people sick.

2-3 days ago one of the top Indian Ulama spoke about vaccines and he was talking about Israeli vaccination program where his information is not entirely correct. When Dr76 sent me the video I told him this isn't True. He was encouraging taking vaccines by the way and not the opposite...

He said, "Yes".

He is a Medical Doctor why is he forwarding information which he knows to be not entirely accurate?

Why is a "Maulana" commenting on Public Health issues? Its not his area of knowledge

We all know a Maulana who is a conspiracy-nut and I spoke to him for over 45 minutes and he said, "He is not sure..."

So I said, "Why are you talking about something based on conjecture which you have no knowledge of?"

Shariah says to keep quiet on matters about which you know nothing.

Spoke to a brother and he says:

1. CoronaVirus has been around in Humans for centuries
  2. COVID-19 is a Hoax

I asked, tell me what is the difference between the two terms and define them? He didn't know.

I said Coronavirus is a family e.g. Toyota

COVID-19 is a specific virus e.g. "Corolla"

Toyota makes Camry, Yaris, Avalon, Lexus and all sorts of models so are you saying that a new "Virus" or "Model" cannot emerge from this like E-V-E-R? Why or why not?

People post these videos, articles...Just ask

Break the information down for me, point by point what do you understand about the topic? I don't want to watch an hour long video...