FlasHDasH

Reminder of Today

Salaam Alaykum

don't spend much time in shopping or watching TV in the blessed

month . Instead offer nafal/ extra salat and recite Quran as much

as possible.

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 21 :: Hadith 274

Narrated Abu Huraira:

My friend (the Prophet) advised me to do three things and I shall not leave them till I die, these are: To fast three days every month, to offer the Duha prayer, and to offer Witr before sleeping.

The Time of the Duha prayer is starting after 15 mins from the sun rise till before 10 mins from the Zuhur Azan

and it could be prayed not less than 2 Rakat's and not more than 8 Rakat's

Salaam Alaykum

thanks br for the explanation . I try to offer at least 2 rakat before 12 pm. But I don't say Duha , just offer like any other nafal.

About witr , I read that if one offers it before Fajr , then it will be considered as if s/he prayed the whole night . So , I try to offer it like this . :unsure:

Always remember that Heaven in under mother's feet so try to make her happy and if she isn't alive try to make Sadaqa Garea for her

May ALLAH -swt- help us to make our parents happy.

Asalamu'alaikum

May ALLAH -swt- help us to make our parents happy.

Ameen.

start learning any foreign language with the good intention that u will

spread the message of Islam in multi languages.

For non-Arabs, it's a good chance to learn the language of holy Quran.

Here is one link

(http://www.islamic-message.net/cims/default.aspx)

Always remember to say -AL Hamdo Lillah- (Praise is to ALLAH -swt-) after Drinking water because there are many people who can't find that pure clean water.

Asalamu'alaikum

Always remember to say -AL Hamdo Lillah- (Praise is to ALLAH -swt-) after Drinking water because there are many people who can't find that pure clean water.

yes ; I read that in future people will fight over drinking water and that could lead in to world war :ohmy:

Salaam

Only 3/4 days are left - Blessed month is passing out so quikcly . So , from now on , think every night could be Shabe Qadir .

Try to awake whole night and offer extra salat and recite Quran and make dua for your oppressed Muslims brothers & sisters in Iraq , Afghanistaan , Palesting , Kashmir and all participants of the forum.

Asalamu'alaikum

Try to enter the smile for an orphan in those days.

yes , we should buy at least one orphan a new dress or a toy or a book . InshaAllah I will try to buy sweets on the Eid day for a nearby orphanage.

Always remember that Praying and Reading Qur'an and any other act of worshiping you used to do Mustn't be only in Ramadan.

Always remember that not all sins is done because of satan (Shaytan) only, No there are some done because of yourself when you make it a habit in you like smoking.

Always Remember That you will not know How much that Your parents are Precious unless you lose them so Don't let that Happen and try to be kind, dutiful and good with them.