IslamicTeachings.org
FlasHDasH

Reminder of Today

Asalamu'alaikum

Always Remember That you will not know How much that Your parents are Precious unless you lose them so Don't let that Happen and try to be kind, dutiful and good with them.

thanks for the reminder , it's very important that we should take care of parents specially when they are old and sick.

No Problem Sis :)

-----------------------

Always remember that your wastefulness in water will be in your scales as Bad deeds and ALLAH -swt- will ask you why did you do this for the water.

Always remember that ALLAH -swt- Created you to worship him, and by doing any evil act then you are not obeying him.

Always remember that to make your intention about all things that you do for ALLAH-swt- (GOD) sake.

Say: Lo! my worship and my sacrifice and my living and my dying are for Allah, Lord of the Worlds. (162) He hath no partner. This am I commanded, and I am first of those who surrender (unto Him). (163) [s.6 V.162-163]

Remember to make this life as the least of your Concerns, Only Take what will help you from it (( Your Good Work )).

Remember, Remember when you do an evil act you take Bad Deeds, but when you Read The Holy Qur'an or Praying or anything for the sake of ALLAH -swt- you take Many Good Deeds.

Asalamu'alaikum

Remember That our Beloved Prophet Muhammed -PBUH- said what Means " Fast and you be Healthier "

Sadly no question of fast regularly , even on Ramadan , many ( if not most Muslims ) eat more :ohmy:

Remember Before you do Anything To ask yourself if the Messenger of ALLAH Muahmmed -PBUH- were here would he accept that.

Salaam

anyone needs more push/ reminders than br flashdash is doing ? Here it comes :D

Reminder : Reminder :

if u missed any fasting in Ramadan , do it now . Also try to

do 6 fasting in Shawal .

Messenger of Allah, salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam said “Whoever fasts the month of Ramadhan and then follows it by fasting six days during the month of Shawwal will be rewarded as if he had fasted the entire year.

SubhanAllah.

Remember If someone did a Good deed because you reminded him to do you will also take Good deed like him.

"Remember If someone did a Good deed because you reminded him to do you will also take Good deed like him."

An excellent reminder Bro !!!

Salaam,

Yusuf

Remember That no one decides if he is Rich or poor or white or Black, So don't take advantage of anyone's situation.