IslamicTeachings.org

Du'as for Protection from Coronavirus

Du'as for Protection from Coronavirus

أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللهِ التَّامَّاتِ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ

“I seek refuge in the Perfect Words of Allah from the evil of what He has created.”

(Recite thrice in the morning and evening)

بِسْمِ اللهِ الَّذِي لَا يَضُرُّ مَعَ اسْمِهِ شَيْءٌ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَا فِي السَّمَاءِ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ

“In the Name of Allah, Who with His Name nothing can cause harm in the earth nor in the heavens, and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.”

اَللّٰھُمَّ عَافِنِیْ فِیْ بَدَنِیْ اَللّٰھُمَّ عَافِنِیْ فِیْ سَمْعِیْ اَللّٰھُمَ عَافِنِیْ فِیْ بَصَرِیْ لَآ اِلَہَ اِلَّااَنْتَ

“O Allah! Grant well-being (health), to my body, O Allah! Grant well-being to my hearing, O Allah, grant well-being to my sight. There is no God but You.”

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ البَرَصِ وَالْجُنُونِ وَالْجُذَامِ وَمِنْ سَيِّئِ الْأَسْقَامِ

“O Allah! I seek refuge in You from leucoderma, insanity, leprosy and evil diseases.”

Recite Istighfar and the following verse abundantly:

لَا اِلٰہَ اِلَّا اَنْتَ سُبْحَانَکَ اِنِّیْ کُنْتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِیْنَ

“There is no deity except You; exalted are You. Indeed I have been of the wrongdoers.”

Recite Ayatul Kursi after every Salah and blow on yourself and your family.

Dua upon seeing someone afflicted by an illness

الحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي عَافَانِي مِمَّا ابْتَلَاكَ بِهِ، وَفَضَّلَنِي عَلَى كَثِيرٍ مِمَّنْ خَلَقَ تَفْضِيلًا

“Praise be to Allah who had saved me from what He had afflicted you with, and for honouring me over many of his creations.”