IslamicTeachings.org

What is the real Friendship and How to Find a Best Friend?

What is the real Friendship and How to Find a Best Friend? (1):arabic2:

By Muhammad Rafique Etesame

This is the burning question now-a-days that how to find a best friend?

Because the man who has no friend, feels himself alone and desolate. That is why he always looking for a friend that should be the sincere, faithful, honest and selfless one, and is ready to sacrifice everything for the happiness of his friend.

And if by good luck someone finds such a friend then he feels that a spring comes in his life, as the buds’ crack, flowers bloom and the colors of rainbow are scattered in the air.

The question is, whether it is possible to find such a friend? Although it is not impossible but is difficult also.  Because as usual, we find those who are the selfish ones and cut the roots of their friends and make their own way instead.

But in this selfish situations, we can find an absolute True Friend Who Stays forever with His bondmen for all time.

The One who is invisible but helps his friends and does well to them, The One who is powerful with authority, Knows well how to carry out his command.

Yes, this friend is Allah Almighty! The Master, The Creator, and the king of the universe, He is really the True Friend of man.

The holy Quran makes mentions about it,” Allah is the Protecting Friend of those who believe. He brings them out of darkness of disbelief to the light of guidance “(2.257). And,” Or they chosen protecting friends other than Allah? In fact, Allah He (alone) is the Protecting friend, He will revive the dead, and He is Able to do all things” (Ash-Shoora: 09). And, “And if they turn away, then know that Allah is your Befriender—a transcendent Patron, a transcendent Helper” (Al-Anfal: 38).

The question is: what is the true definition of the friendship? So that is the friend who is of the opinion that whatever I possess, it is not mine but belongs to my friend if he makes demand…. what is this?

Yes, this is the real definition of the friendship; but considerable that the limit of friendship is within the realm of reason and Shariah Laws.

It means that mutual transactions of friendship will be held based on the shariah laws and not by the lustfulness demand. (To be continued)

aaaa.jpg

What is the real Friendship and How to Find a Best Friend? (2)

By Muhammad Rafique Etesame

Now the question is: what Allah has given or will give to man as being his Friend, and similarly what does man can give to Allah Almighty as being His friend?

So, what Allah has given to His slave, cannot be counted at all because His treasures of grace and generosity are limitless. He Ordains in the holy Qur’an, “If you want to count God's blessings, you will never be able to count them” (Al-Qur’an).

And as for the man, so what can he will give to his Friend on demand?

So, he can give to his Friend the most precious thing what he has by himself, and actually that is his soul and the wealth!

And if he fulfills this demand, then what will he gain in return it?  The holy Qur’an reveals, "Undoubtedly, Allah Almighty has bought from the Muslims their lives and their property in exchange for Paradise." They fight in the cause of Allah, in which they kill and are martyred. For this is the true promise of Allah. In the Torah, in the Gospel, and in the Qur'an. You people rejoice in the sale you have made a deal with and this is a great achievement” (At-taubah: 111).

The holy Qur’an reveals, " But your Sustainer says: “Call unto Me, [and] I shall respond to you!” (Ghafir (The Forgiver) 40:60).

And,” Nay - who is it that responds to the distressed when he calls out to Him, and who removes the ill [that caused the distress]” (An-Naml (The Ants) 27:62).

It means that whenever a faithful believer makes a call without any fixed time and condition, then he will find his Friend with him, Who Says to him,” Don’t worry I am here.”

So in order to find such a Great Friend, it is necessary to the believer that he should give something first, and that is according to the basis of friendship that,” whatever I possess, it is not mine but belongs to my friend.” It means he should be surrender himself before the will of Allah Almighty the True Friend, in order to be the successful in this life and also in the Hereafter.

• ummtaalib changed the title to What is the real Friendship and How to Find a Best Friend?