IslamicTeachings.org

A PIECE OF CAKE

ummtaalib

A son confided in his mother how "everything" is going wrong. Work, family problems, health problems, problems with friends, etc.

In the meanwhile, as they were discussing, she was baking a cake. She asked her son if he would like a snack, which, of course, he did.

"Here, have some cooking oil."
*"Yuck"* says the son.

"How about a couple raw eggs?"
"Gross, Ma!"

"Would you like some flour then? Or maybe baking soda?"

"Ma, those are all yucky!" I cant believe you offering me all those things and I am so stressed. You making it worse!

To which Mum replies: "Yes, all those things seem bad all by themselves. But when they are put together in the right way, they make a wonderfully delicious cake!

Allah works the same way. Many times we wonder why He would let us go through such bad and difficult times.

Allah knows that when He puts these things all in His order, they always work for good! 

We just have to trust Him and, eventually, they will all make something wonderful!"

(رسالة الحق)

*LESSONS*

1. Trust in Allah and turn to Him for He is the Ultimate Being who controls the universe.

*Let Allah make the situation better, you don’t make it bitter!*

2. When conditions come, we should engage more in good deeds, rather than complaining, which ultimately will be of no benefit.

*Maybe, the more difficult the road, the more valuable the destination!*

3. We look at life from a telescope, not an aerial view. Basing our actions on a one-sided view may be detrimental.

*The further an arrow is pulled back, the faster and further it will fly!*

*MAY ALLAH MAKE IT EASY FOR THE ENTIRE UMMAH.*

آمين
Pearls Of Wisdom💎

Source unknown