Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Assalaamu 'alaykum warahmatullaah Sister and welcome to the forum.


Unfortunately there are no scholars here at this time to answer your question. Please refer to this thread to contact a scholar:



Allah ta'ala grant you khayr and 'aafiyat sister and make your easy. Please contact someone knowledgeable for correct information.


I highly recommend you contact Mufti Zubayr Dudha: http://islamictarbiyah.com/fatawa/

[email protected]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...