IslamicTeachings.org

The Angel by the Grave of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam)

The Angel by the Grave of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam)

عن عمار بن ياسر رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم إن الله وكل بقبري ملكا أعطاه الله أسماء الخلائق فلا يصلي علي أحد إلى يوم القيامة إلا أبلغني باسمه واسم أبيه هذا فلان بن فلان قد صلى عليك رواه البزار (الترغيب و الترهيب رقم 2574)

Hadhrat Ammaar bin Yaasir (Radhiallahu Anhu) reports that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: “Allah Ta’ala appointed an angel to remain by my grave, such an angel whom Allah Ta’ala gave him the knowledge of the names of the creation. Thus no person will send durood upon me until the day of Qiyaamah, except that he conveys it to me with his name and the name of his father. (He will say) ‘this is so and so the son of so and so, who has recited durood upon you.’”

Al-Qawlul Badee’

Allamah Sakhaawi (Rahmatullahi Alaihi) says: “A very reliable student from among the students of Shaikh Raslaan (Rahmatullahi Alaihi) told me that  Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) appeared in his dream and the kitaab ‘Qawlul Badee’ (a detailed kitaab concerning durood written by Allamah Sakhaawi (Rahmatullahi Alaihi)) was presented to him, and Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) accepted it.” Allamah Sakhaawi (Rahmatullahi Alaihi) says that this pleased me very much and I therefore hope that Allah Ta’ala and Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) accept it, and that I will be greatly rewarded in both the worlds. I therefore urge you all to continue reciting salaat on Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) in all sincerity, for indeed your salaat reaches Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) in his mubaarak grave, and your name is mentioned in his presence. (Fazaail Durood- Qawlul Badee’) 

يَا رَبِّ صَلِّ وَ سَلِّم دَائِمًا أَبَدًا عَلَى حَبِيبِكَ خَيرِ الخَلْقِ كُلِّهِمِ

Ihyaaud Deen

• Like 1