IslamicTeachings.org
ColonelHardstone

Tableeghi Jamaat: In The Scale Of Qur'aan & Sunnah

W-Salam,

Please don't forward this to anyone yet!

Kindly read it because I wrote it and then the formatting got corrupted (fonts, colors etc) so read it and inform me of any errors which can be corrected.

http://central-mosque.com/index.php/Civil/tableeghi-jamaat-in-the-scale-of-qur-aan-sunnah.html

Its already got 282 hits and I haven't even released it yet!

Jazakullah Khairun

assalaamu 'alaykum

I have had  a quick look (without reading it thoroughly dur to lack of time).I think it looks like a good article which would dispell misconceptions so I recomment it is scrutinised for mistakes, checked etc and then the completed article be posted when you decide to release it rather than just a link at this time...only a recommendation and also its good policy to post full article rtaher than a link..jazakallah 

assalaamu 'alaykum

I have had  a quick look (without reading it thoroughly dur to lack of time).I think it looks like a good article which would dispell misconceptions so I recomment it is scrutinised for mistakes, checked etc and then the completed article be posted when you decide to release it rather than just a link at this time...only a recommendation and also its good policy to post full article rtaher than a link..jazakallah 

W-Salam Aapa,

I wrote it and then teh formatting and the article got completely messed up so I need help with this please.

Just for this time I need many eyes reading it and picking errors, please

Jzk