IslamicTeachings.org

Islaahi Correspondence Of Shaykh Yunus Patel (Raheemahullah)

ummtaalib

Replies of letters by Hazrat Maulana Yunus Patel Saheb(Raheemahullah)

Indeed he succeeds who purifies his self. And indeed he fails who corrupts his self.” [surah Ash-Shams 91 : 9 /10]

“O You who Believe, Fear Allah and join the company of the Truthful ones
(the pious, the auliya Allah).” [surah Taubah 9 : 119]

All praises are for Allah Ta’ala, the Executioner of all affairs.
‘Salaat and Salaam upon the best of all Creation,
Sayyedena Muhammad (Sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa-Sallam), eternally.

Hazrat Maulana Yunus Patel Saheb (rahmatullah alayh) was the Khalifa (representative) of two great luminaries : Hazrat Maulana Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Saheb (Mudda Zilluhu) and Hazrat Mufti Mahmood-ul-Hasan Gangohi (rahmatullah alayh), and was, himself, the mentor, preceptor and spiritual guide of many, including myself.

Hazrat Maulana was an epitome of piety and righteousness, and an ocean of wisdom in his guidance and advice to Saalikeen.

This book entails selected replies to Islaahi correspondence, much of which is taken from the e-mails that came from various parts of the world. Since the same questions or problems are asked by different people, it will, Insha-Allah, benefit many more.

This booklet contains 20 letters with its replies. Confidentiality has been upheld and no names and details are made known or published.

May Allah Ta’ala make this book solely for His Pleasure, and accept the very humble effort. May He make it a Sadaqa-e-Jaariyah for my Shaykh, as well as myself and all those who contributed in its publication. May Allah Ta’ala grant us all a deep understanding of the knowledge acquired, accompanied with the ‘taufeeq’ of practice on the commandments of Allah Ta’ala and the beautiful teachings of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) - with sincerity and Divine acceptance.

Letters