IslamicTeachings.org

Farewell To A Beloved Guest

FADIA BINT ISMAIL

Tears fill my eyes as i sit and think of the little time i have left with you.

The time has gone by so quickly. It feels like just the other day that we welcomed you into our homes, into our lives.
You brought with you the Qura, the Taraweeh, the Siyaam. You brought peace and tranquility.

When you came our bodies were starved but our souls were filled. You brought with you a night which is better than a thousand months. You brought with you a Gift which is so great that only on the Day of Judgement will we truly know its value.

Oh Ramadan. How i hope and pray that i have gained maximum benefit from you. How i hope and i pray that i did not waste my time on things other than the gifts that came with you. How i hope and pray that i have been forgiven during my time with you. Most of all i hope and i pray that on the day when i will meet Allah. My time with you will cause me to smile.

Oh Ramadan you have brought with you love and unity between people of this Ummah. Because of you our noble guest. We strove hard to help one another, to guide one another, to show kindness to one another and to love one another simply because we share the Kalimah of La ilaha IllAllah.

O Ramadan. This Ummah will surely miss you. I hope and pray that this love and unity of this Ummah will continue and grow from strength to strength after you have gone.

Al Widaa Ya Ramadan. May we meet again Next year. Inshallah

• Like 2

• 3 years later...