IslamicTeachings.org

The Power Of Allah In Our Lives

One Of The Most Powerful Outcome Of The Connection

With Allah [swt] Through Constant Remembrance

Is The Power Spiritual And Physical

That A Person Gains!

Once we lose our focus, thinking, vision and have no seclusion to develop our relationship with Allah [swt], this power and energy will be diminished and we will be unable to gain anything substantial.

Allah [swt] Reminds Us

Chapter 59 Hashr

He is Allah besides Whom there is no god; the Knower of the unseen and the seen; He is the Beneficent, the Merciful. [Verse 22]

Allah SWT goes on to remind His creation who holds the power of everything...

Surah Shu’ara, Chapter 26

"Who created me, and it is He Who guides me; [Verses 78]

"And when I am ill, it is He Who cures me. [Verses 80]

We can see the earlier discussed Arabic variation of the name of Allah SWT in the form of ‘huwa’ in the above mentioned ayahs [verses]. All of these ayahs [verses] remind us of the power of Allah [swt] in our lives. Once we really focus and think, we can’t help but thank Allah [swt] and praise Him for His graces and bounties upon us.

The More You Think And Ponder

Over The Greatness Of Allah [swt]...

The More You Get To Know Him And The More You Know Him

The More You Become Closer To Him

Focus Is The Fountainhead Of Your Achievement

With Your Lord Allah [swt]!!!

This relationship gives us adab or manner with Allah SWT and one of the manifestations of this adab is that we don’t question Allah SWT about what He is doing; whereas He SWT holds the ultimate authority to ask us.

How Can We Question Allah SWT’s Wisdom

When We Have Such Limited Knowledge Compared To Him?

Angels, the pure creation of Allah [swt] questioned Him when He SWT decided to create Adam AS; they were concerned about the mischief humans would make on earth. Allah SWT answered them saying: I know what you know not.

When Musa AS met Khidr to gain knowledge from him, Khidr reminded him the power of Allah SWT in beautiful words saying that all human knowledge combined is like a drop of water in the ocean compared to the knowledge of Allah SWT.

`

Surah Hud, Chapter 11

To the Thamud People (We sent) Salih, one of their own brethren. He said: "O my people! Worship Allah. Ye have no other god but Him. It is He Who hath produced you from the earth and settled you therein Then ask forgiveness of Him, and turn to Him (in repentance) for my Lord is (always) near, ready to answer." [Verse 61]