IslamicTeachings.org

Depression

SAFAH

Depression

As you travel life's journey, you can take the road from depression to fullness of life. The way out of your depression and onto the road to fullness of life, starts by you entering the presence of the true God; the Almighty God. God is in the pit with you right now. He is ready and willing to speak to you, to bring His change to your life, and to give you hope. If you look for Him, He will be found by you. He was there all the time.

All you must do is ask Him to help you. He will take you from the solitude of your darkness and bring you into the light of His love. Once you accept Him, you will discover that you are on the road to recovery. Your journey to healing may be instantaneous or it may take time to throw off the old mindset and learn a new way of thinking and living. But know this: if you give him control of your heart and mind right now, He will walk with you and take you into a new season of your life.

Your life may seem like a pit of brokenness, alone in the dark, and captivated by the feelings of emptiness and fear. You may be feeling that you are in a deep pit unable to get out. You may feel that the pit is so deep and your problems are too difficult to overcome and you have given up hope of being rescued. Your anxiety, shame, or guilt may have led to your depression. Maybe you are depressed because of an intense feeling of insignificance. But, I am here to tell you that God has not forgotten you. He sees you right now and He loves you. All you must do is to turn to Him, and give Him control of your life. He will restore you to experience fullness of life that you never dreamed possible.

Let's talk with our Rabb right now and ask Him to take away our depression and emptiness and give us fullness of life.

"Ya Allah, I do not want to be in depression anymore. I surrender my heart to you and ask that you take control of all that I am. Thank you for replacing my depression with hope and purpose and for giving me fullness of life".

Proud Muslimah

• Like 1