IslamicTeachings.org

Two and Two Make only “one” and not four? (2)

Two and Two Make only “one” and not four? (2)

Muhammad Rafique Etesame

Look, how the greatness and the oneness of Allah is! That except Him, there is the system of two and two in the entire creation.

As mentioned before that: every single part of the two, (both living creatures or any inventions) is Essential to other one for its existence.

For example, body of an animal or human being is compulsory and inevitable to its soul, because no soul cannot come into being without a body.

The same applies in the body and machinery, as the body is useless without machinery or engine, after meeting or joining the two, a “complete one” comes into being.

Now I come to the real point, necessity and the invention is another variety of “two and two”, as it is said that “necessity is the mother of invention.” So, we begin to apply this reality from human being because he has been created only for the worship of Allah the highest as the holy Qur’an reveals,” I created the jinn and humankind only that they might worship Me. I seek no livelihood from them, nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Lo! Allah! He is that giveth livelihood, the Lord of Unbreakable might”. (Az-zariyat: 58)

Therefore, worship is necessity and man is the invention to fulfill it, both are the “two units” and compulsory for each one.

And this is the universal truth that if the invention does not meet to its necessity, then it is quite useless, and if it is a machinery, then it turns into scrap.

(To be continued)