IslamicTeachings.org

Satan will deliver a lecture before his followers at the Day of Resurrection

Satan will deliver a lecture before his followers at the Day of Resurrection:takbir:

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

Allah Almighty Says in the holy Qur’an,” And Satan says, when the matter has been decided: Lo! Allah promised you a promise of truth; and I promised you, then failed you. And I had no power over you save that I called unto you and ye obeyed me. So blame not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can ye help me, Lo! I disbelieved in that which ye before ascribed to me. Lo! for wrong-doers is a painful doom” ( Ibrahim 14:22).  

According to the commentators, when the matter will be decided i.e. accountability will be finished at the Day of Resurrection, and those who are deserving Paradise will be entered it and those who are deserving Hellfire, will be entered it.

Then the owners of Hellfire will say to Satan Ibils,” we had followed your commands in our lives and acted upon your whisperings and committed shirk, and due to that now we are deserving Hellfire.

So, please intercede us with Allah Almighty so that we may get rid of this pain full doom?”

Hearing that, Satan will deliver a lecture before them saying, “O My faithful followers, it is ok that you obeyed me, but do you not know that Allah Almighty has promised you a true promise through His holy messengers (peace be upon them) that, if you would accept the religion of Islam and follow the good example of the holy Prophets Peace be upon them, then you would become the successful ones in your lives and Allah would forgive your sins and would made enter Paradise.

Also they invited you to consider in the signs exist in your souls and also the horizontal signs in the universe, and creation of the heavens and the earth, day and night, and the sun and the moon etc.

But you denied all, and rejected to act upon the truth (Islam) and choose for you the bad way of falsehood instead.

So now, you are the worthy of this, and I cannot help you at all, I also fear Allah Almighty and from His painful doom.

The holy Qur’an reveals so that we may become alert in order to avoid the tricks of Satan and Prepare for the Hereafter.