IslamicTeachings.org

12 Hugely Rewarding Dhikr's to keep repeating in Ramadan

hamza81

12 Hugely Rewarding Dhikr's to keep repeating in Ramadan

The following is a list of 12 daily Dhikr we should keep repeating during Ramadan. Set yourself a target. 100 of each in the morning and evening or however much you can manage:

1. Subhaanallah - Glory be to Allah

2. Alhamdulillah - All praise be to Allah

3. Allahu Akbar - Allah is the greatest

4. Laa ilaaha illallah - There is no worthy of worship except Allah

5. La hawla wa la quwatta illah billah-Hil aliyyil adheem - There is no power or might except with Allah

6. Asthaghfirullah-halladhee Laa ilaaha illa-huwal Hayyul Qayyuumu Wa athoobu Ilay -

‘I ask forgiveness from Allah the One whom there is no deity worthy of worship except He, the Ever-Living and Sustainer and I repent to Him’ three times, Allah would forgive his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the sea.

Or the shorter version: Asthaghfirullah - I seek Allah's forgiveness

7. Sub-Haan'Allahi Wa bi-ham'dihi Sub-haan'Allah-IL Adheem -

Glory be to Allah and Praise Him, Glory be to Allah, The Supreme, and Praise Him

Or shorter version: Sub-Haan'Allahi Wa bi-ham'dihi - Glory be to Allah and Praise Him

8. SubhÄna-llÄhi, wa-l-hamdu li-llÄhi, wa lÄ ilÄha illÄ-llÄhu, wa-llÄhu akbar. Wa lÄ hawla wa lÄ quwwata illÄ bi-llÄhi-l-aliyyi-l-azÄ«m -

Glory be to Allah, All Praise is for Allah, There is No God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest

9. LÄ ilÄha illÄ-llÄhu waḥdahu lÄ sharÄ«ka lahu lahu-l-mulku wa lahu-l-ḥamdu yuhyi wa yumÄ«tu wa huwa ḥayyu-llÄ yamÅ«tu abadan abada, á¸Å«-l-jalÄli wa-l-ikrÄm, biyadihi-l-khayr, wa huwa alÄ kulli Shay-in qadÄ«r -

(There is) none worthy of worship except Allah. He is only One. (There is) no partners for Him. For Him (is) the Kingdom. And for Him (is) the Praise. He gives life and acuses death. And He (is) Alive. He will not die, never, ever. Possessor of Majesty and Reverence. In His hand (is) the goodness. And He (is) the goodness. And He (is) on everything powerful.

Or the shorter version:

Laa ilaaha illal-laahu wahdahu laa shareeka lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu wa huwa ‘alaa kulli shay-in qadeer -

There is No God But Allah Alone, who has no partner. His is the dominion and His is the raise, and He is Able to do all things

10. Astaghfirullah al-'Adheemal-ladhi la ilaha illa Huwal-Hayyul-Qayyum wa atubu ilaih

(I seek the forgiveness of Allah the Mighty, Whom there is none worthy except Him, the Living, The Eternal, and I repent unto Him)

11. Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta, Anta Khalaqtani wa ana abduka, wa ana 'ala ahdika wa wa'dika mastata'tu, A'udhu bika min Sharri ma sana'tu, abu'u Laka bini'matika 'alaiya, wa Abu Laka bidhanbi faghfirli innahu la yaghfiru adhdhunuba illa anta

(O Allah! You are my Lord! None has the right to be worshipped but You. You created me and I am Your slave, and I am faithful to my covenant and my promise as much as I can. I seek refuge with You from all the evil I have done. I acknowledge before You all the blessings You have bestowed upon me, and I confess to You all my sins. So I entreat You to forgive my sins, for nobody can forgive sins except You.)
12. Recite the following abundantly especially during the last ten nights of Ramadan.

Allahumma innaka 'afuwwun tuhibbul 'afwa fa'fu 'annee -

'Say: O Allah, You are pardoning and You love to pardon, so pardon me.'

NOTE: We should also send much salutations to our beloved Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), especially on Jummah. The best way of doing this is to recite much of Durood e Ibrahim which is what we recite during every Salaah just before we finish:

ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI MUHAMMADIN KAMAA SALLAITA ALA IBRAHIMA WA ALA AALI IBRAHIMA INNAKA HAMIDUM MAJID. ALLAHUMMA BAARIK ALA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI MUHAMMADIN KAMAA BAARAKTA ALA IBRAHIMA WA ALA AALI IBRAHIMA INNAKA HAMIDUM MAJID.

Oh Allah! Send blessings upon (Holy Prophet) Muhammad and upon the followers of (Holy Prophet) Muhammad as You sent blessings upon Ibraheem and upon the followers of Ibraheem; indeed, You are praiseworthy and glorious. Oh Allah! Bless (Holy Prophet) Muhammad and the follower of (Holy Prophet) Muhammad as You blessed Ibraheem and the follower of Ibraheem; indeed, You are praise worthy and glorious.

Or the shortest Durood is: Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallim - Blessings of Allah be upon him and peace

May Allah enable us to say and do that which pleases him the most. Ameen