IslamicTeachings.org

Reminder of Today

FlasHDasH

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Asalamu'alaikum

The dearest words to Allah are four: SubhanAllah (Hallowed be Allah), Alhamdulillah (Praise be to Allah), La ilaha illallah (There is no god but Allah), and AllahuAkbar (God is the Greatest)… Sahih Muslim: Book 24, Number 5329.

courtesy of sis nadous

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Asalamu'alaikum

Do you realize How Short our Life is?

When we are born.... "Adzaan" was given. When we die.... "Salaat" is prayed.

That's how short our life is.... It's only the time between "adzaan" and "salaat"

So.... Have you utilized your time perfectly? Like if YES! Share if you are ready to utilize it from Now On! | Mobile S.L. - http://on.fb.me/I4GTJ0

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Often times we feel the urge to say whatever is on our minds. However, this is not necessarily the best character. Instead, we should strive to talk only good. "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should talk what is good or keep quiet." Therefore, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all! (there may be exceptions to the rule, such as giving someone sincere advice and what not) (a reminder to myself first and foremost, in'sha'Allah.

The only way to stop any pain in your life is to accept the fact that nothing is yours, nothing was yours, and nothing will ever be yours. They are worldly attachments; given by ALLAH, belonging to ALLAH and returning back to ALLAH

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...