IslamicTeachings.org

A special reward for the fasting believers !

A special reward for the fasting believers !:arabic2:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said, “Allah said, 'All the deeds of Adam’s sons (people) are for them, except fasting which is for Me, and I will give the reward for it.’

(Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 764)

This “hadith Qudse” reveals that fasting is for Allah Almighty and He the highest, will give the reward for it. But the question arises here: when a faithful believer does every good actions only for Allah and following His command, then why do Allah Almighty says that “I will give the reward for it.” Because eating, drinking and fulfilling the sexual desire are lawful actions for a believer.

But in the month of Ramadan, the believer keeps himself away from these actions for a fixed time only for the sake of Allah and His pleasure. And if these actions are free from to be seen in the people or double standard, then Allah will give him the immense reward that is above from his concept and thinking.

And fasting is a shield or protection from the fire and from committing sins. According to the hadith, if someone is fasting, then he should avoid sexual relation with his wife and quarreling etc. And if somebody should fight or quarrel with him, he should say, ‘I am fasting.’ By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, the unpleasant smell coming out from the mouth of a fasting person is better in the sight of Allah than the smell of musk.

So, the faithful believers should observe fasting to get the immense reward.