IslamicTeachings.org

Afghanistan & Taliban

4 minutes ago, xs11ax said:

Salaam. 

I hope the Taliban don't make compromises to pander to the non Muslims and weak Muslims. 

Wa'alaykumus salaam warahmatullah

Welcome! Insha-allah all is well?

We can make Du'a they remain steadfast.

By the way, first few posts will need approving..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ummtaalib said:

Wa'alaykumus salaam warahmatullah

Welcome! Insha-allah all is well?

We can make Du'a they remain steadfast.

By the way, first few posts will need approving..

No problem regarding posts needing to be approved. That's how it should be. Jzk.

42 minutes ago, Bint e Aisha said:

Does having friendly relations with a country oppressing Muslims constitutes compromise?

At the moment I'm celebrating as well as being wary. Just because they are the Taliban, we shouldn't give them a free pass. In fact they should be held to a stricter standard. It's very early days so let's wait and see how things pan out. 

I don't know what their justification is in forming a relationship with China, but I'm hoping and praying that it is all in Allah's plan and inshallah we shall see the benefit. My mind keeps thinking back to the treaty of hudaibiya and how it ultimately lead to our benefit. 

The first time Taliban took over, they allowed the losing side to join Taliban and gave them the same positions they held when they were in opposition to the Taliban. They also allowed the opposition to hold official positions in some areas such as Kabul. I can understand their hikmat behind this, but it backfired. The ex opposition holding positions in the Taliban gained numbers and strength and caused problems for the main leadership, including ameerul mumineen mullah umar (rh). I hope this doesn't happen again. 

I think this is a very critical time and the Taliban need help and support from our scholars, world leaders, and general awaam. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, xs11ax said:

What do others think of this current administration of the Taliban? 

Personally i think we should wait and make lots of du'a for their steadfastness and guidance. We can at least do that. I dont know why but I get the feeling of hope for not just Afghanistan but also other places where Muslims are oppressed 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ummtaalib said:

Personally i think we should wait and make lots of du'a for their steadfastness and guidance. We can at least do that. I dont know why but I get the feeling of hope for not just Afghanistan but also other places where Muslims are oppressed 

I used to be hopeful, but now my hope has turned to trepidation. But that's just me. People are moulded by their experiences and this is where it has brought me. Inshallah I am completely wrong and I hope I stand embarrassed by my lack of confidence. 

Saying that, the current situation is definitely going to have a big effect around the globe, inshallah. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bint e Aisha said:

Best thing I have witnessed in my life so far alhamdulillah.

Agreed!

Allah ta'ala make their rule just and beneficial for the poeple in both worlds and thats what its all about. Muslims see it from another perspective to non-Muslims

• Ameen 1

5 hours ago, xs11ax said:

Account Shut down for giving good news about Afghanistan!!

I could not believe it!!

af.png

Does this post promote violence?

I’ll let you decide.

They don’t mind if we scaremonger the public and have people living in fear but sharing a post from afghan women saying how their families are saying things have been relatively peaceful will get your page shut down.

Back up account:

Majid Freeman 🚨 NEW 🚨 (@majstar77) • Instagram photos and videos

20 minutes ago, xs11ax said:

Is this true? Can someone translate the video?

Khalil Haqqani, a senior Taliban leader, announces that the son of Ahmad Shah Massoud with all his cabinet have given Bayah (pledge of allegiance) to the Taliban.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AfghanCivilwar/comments/p8r4yg/khalil_haqqani_a_senior_taliban_leader_announces/

Came across this. 

Update 

Ahmad Masood is negotiating with the #Taliban over an inclusive government but no agreement has been reached so far. Taliban earlier said that Massoud had pledged allegiance to them that is not true.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PanjshirProvin1/status/1429078066995814406