IslamicTeachings.org

Palestine - News

ummtaalib

The colonial court’s insistence on not making a decision regarding our appeal today (yesterday 2 August 2021) highlights their awareness of the international media pressure. They even explicitly “advised” us to have less press next hearing.

The three Supreme Court “justices” are placing massive pressure on us to reach a "settlement” with the settler organization, avoiding a substantive ruling regarding our rights in the land. This cowardice is to evade potentially detrimental international ramifications. So we know what to do.

Mohammed el-Kurd (one of the families of Sheikh Jarrah)

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ummtaalib

On 8/3/2021 at 12:40 PM, ummtaalib said:

The colonial court’s insistence on not making a decision regarding our appeal today (yesterday 2 August 2021) highlights their awareness of the international media pressure. They even explicitly “advised” us to have less press next hearing.

The three Supreme Court “justices” are placing massive pressure on us to reach a "settlement” with the settler organization, avoiding a substantive ruling regarding our rights in the land. This cowardice is to evade potentially detrimental international ramifications. So we know what to do.

Mohammed el-Kurd (one of the families of Sheikh Jarrah)

Isr--il putting pressure to accept "settlement"

kurd1.jpg

kurd2.jpg

Palestinian Children being Detained

Two Palestinian children aged not more than 10 to 11 years were detained by the Isra-eeli occupation forces in Damascuss Gate in #Jerusalem and taken to the police station , the journalist asked the Isra-eeli officer: " Is it legal to detain tow 10 years old children? He answered: I didn't detained them, but other officer did.

Eye On Palestine on Instagram: ". Two Palestinian children aged not more than 10 to 11 years were detained by the Israeli occupation forces in Damascuss Gate in…"

Eye On Palestine on Instagram: "🇵🇸#Palestine || The Israeli occupation forces detained 2 Palestinian children from Damascus Gate in the occupied city of Jerusalem. لحظة…"

On 7/29/2021 at 8:59 AM, ummtaalib said:

Yesterday

12-year-old Palestinian boy Mohammed al-Alaami shot

Isra--eli soldiers opened fire directly at the Palestinian child Mohammed Muyyad Allami, 12, while he was with his father in the family’s car at the entry to Beit Immar in northern Hebron.
www.instagram.com/p/CR5yGovh5GS/

At another place it says they were on the way home from a grocery shoppin trip. There are pictures of bread in a bag and vegetables with blood on them and blood on the car seat - Allah ta'ala have mercy!

"I have no confidence regarding the investigation until I see with my own eyes the Israeli soldier in court" says father

Eye On Palestine (@eye.on.palestine) • Instagram photos and videos

Getting ready for demolitions in Silwan

silwan.png

The Israeli occupation forces storm Silwan village with a bulldozer to carry out demolition operations.

silwan2.pngT

The staff of the occupation municipality emptying the home of Odeh family to demolish it, in silwan village.

15 year old trying to be brave over the rubble of his home

Between the tears and the smiles of the 15 years old boy, Mohammsd Ali Obeiediz, sitting over the rubble of his house in Beit Hanina at Jerusalem. He says, "the land is my honor, we will sit in a tent rather than leaving it, and my heart aches for my house".

His family was forced to demolish their own hands for the usual excuse; building without an authorization.

"Reduce" number of shootings of Palestinians, not "Stop"!!

IOF Chief of Staff Aviv Kochavi asked senior Central Command officers to take action to "reduce the number of shootings of Palestinians " by soldiers in the West Bank, which has risen considerably over the past three months and particularly over the last three weeks. [ Haaretz ]

Open Provocation by Israee-li settlers

Israeli settler raises a middle finger in a provocative manner while Israeli bulldozers do excavations works to implement a Judaisation project that includes building corridors and installation of an elevator to facilitate access for Jewish settlers in al-Ibrahimi Mosque in #Hebron city in the occupied West Bank.

Quds News Network (@qudsnen) • Instagram photos and videos

Protests at Construction in courtyard of Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron

Israeli forces fire tear gas and stun grenades to disperse worshippers gathering outside the historic Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron.

Israel's defence ministry announced earlier this week it would begin construction in the courtyard area of the mosque to install an elevator leading to a nearby Jewish site

www.instagram.com/p/CShOeTXIUeb/

On 8/2/2021 at 5:27 PM, ummtaalib said:

The Israeli Supreme Court suggests to recognise the four Palestinian families in the neighborhood of Sheikh Jarrah as "protected tenants" of their own homes in lieu of acknowledging the settlers' ownership of their homes.

This unfair suggestion was totally rejected by the families.

These Palestinian families have been living in Sheikh Jarrah since 1956. They were expelled from their original homes by Zionist militias during the creation of Israel in 1948.

Case postponed

2.png

Decision made to "Freeze" the Sheikh Jarrah evacuations

shj.jpg

Demolitions during 27 July - 9 August 2021

demolition.png

The Israeli authorities demolished, seized or forced people to demolish 57 Palestinian-owned structures across the West Bank due to lack of Israeli-issued building permits, displacing 97 people, including 67 children, and affecting the livelihoods of 240 other people. 

Tear gas towards a School!!

Two schools were evacuated in the village of Far'ou, southern of Tulkarm city, after the Israeli occupation forces fired tear gas towards it, this morning.

Eye On Palestine on Instagram: "🇵🇸#Palestine || Two schools were evacuated in the village of Far'ou, southern of Tulkarm city, after the Israeli occupation forces fired…"

On 6/23/2021 at 8:31 AM, ummtaalib said:

The "Torch Unit" trying to save Beita

Every night in #Beita town, in southern #Nablus city, the "Torch Unit" light up some fire and head to Jabal Sabih mount, located in the middle of their town, where an illegal Israeli settlement is being constructed and tens of Israeli settler families have already moved to live in the settlement. The young men organize 'night confusion' activities to pressure the settlers to leave their town.

Trying everything to stop the Palestinians fighting back

jabal (2).png

The Israeli occupation forces razing an agricultural road that leads to Jabal Sabih mountain in Beta village.

Israeli settlers attack a settler thinking he was Palestinian

Israeli Walla news reported that an Israeli settler got wounded after a group of settlers attacked him after they mistakenly thought he was Palestinian.

The Israeli website reported that the wounded settler was attacked near Ma’manillah cemetery.

The attacked settlers said that he “was subjected to an execution attempt. In a few minutes, I was surrounded by a group of ten settlers, who starting assaulting me. when I asked them that I quietly go to my home they said it was too late and that I will not go home”, the settler said.

Quds News Network (@qudsnen) • Instagram photos and videos

Settlers' attacks on Palestinians (backed by Israheli soldiers)

Today settlers attacked the residents of Twani village and tried to kicked them out of their land.
The Activist @basilaladraa said :

" All I can do is film this reality for you to see. The settlers want to kick us all out from our lands so they can control them. Soldiers are helping them. Share this video so the world can see the racism on the ground. I will continue filming and publishing what my eyes see every day here in Massafer Yatta. "

Settler Harassment continues on daily basis in different ways

Settlers attacked the residents of Twani village and tried to kicked them out of their land.
The Activist @basilaladraa said :

"All I can do is film this reality for you to see. The settlers want to kick us all out from our lands so they can control them. Soldiers are helping them. Share this video so the world can see the racism on the ground. I will continue filming and publishing what my eyes see every day here in Massafer Yatta."

Israeli settlers break down a large number of Palestinian cars after midnight in Jaber neighborhood in Hebron, near the illegal settlement of “Kiryat Arba”. By @human_defenders

Eye On Palestine on Instagram: "🇵🇸#Palestine || Israeli settlers break down a large number of Palestinian cars after midnight in Jaber neighborhood in Hebron, near the…"

• ummtaalib pinned and unpinned this topic