IslamicTeachings.org

Darul uloom Deoband Ulema in Tamilnadu

Wa'alaykumus salaam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuhu Umm Khadeejah,

yes it would.  I did a search a couple of times unfortunately but could not come up with anything specific. There are some Tamilnadu speakers and an institution teaching in tamilnadu where people qualify however there is no way of knowing if its authentic or not. Will try asking some people and see what comes up

Bismillah

jazaakumallahu khaira for sharing the links but i am particularly looking for ulema in tamilnadu. When i search in google i couldnt find if a particular alim belongs to deoband school of thought. When i call the islamic book stores, they name some author of the books but it is a pity i couldn't find if they are deobandi or not and that puts me off in buying any books when many elderly people here could read only Tamil. This is a very poor state of tamilnadu muslims in updating such info online. Sorry for the rant.

Bismillah

jazaakumallahu khaira for sharing the links but i am particularly looking for ulema in tamilnadu. When i search in google i couldnt find if a particular alim belongs to deoband school of thought. When i call the islamic book stores, they name some author of the books but it is a pity i couldn't find if they are deobandi or not and that puts me off in buying any books when many elderly people here could read only Tamil. This is a very poor state of tamilnadu muslims in updating such info online. Sorry for the rant.

what do you want know.?