IslamicTeachings.org

Cult called Naqshbandiyyah Owaisia

• Dawah Team

Asslamo Allaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Alhumdolillah with the Mushwara of Britsh Ulama and Mashaykh we have chased this herectic cult called Naqshbandiyyah Owaisia from Sunniforum, blogs to Muftisays, WhatsApp and beyond.

They can't take it anymore so they have decided to come to Muftisays and advertised to their Mureeds the world over (on facebook) that they will teach this ignorant Lads of Muftisays a Lesson for the whole world to see.

We seek assistance from Allah (SWT) and welcome "Hazrat" and ask all Mureeds of this SilSila to read the show down.

A Qadiyani with 50,000 followers arrived at Muftisays last month to teach Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jamaat a Lesson and he is no where to be found. All he can do is send annoying messages to our Turkish Sister on Twitter :P...Nowhere to be found in debate :)

Now this Heretical Cult erroneously ascribing themselves to Deobandees have come, Insha'Allah we have Eemaan that our Allah (SWT) will deal with them, too.

Let the show begin:

http://www.muftisays.com/forums/27-sharing-portal/10388-the-truth-about-silsila-naqshbandia-awaisia-and-maulana-allah-yar-khan-ra.html?p=103065#103065

Since this debate has been announced by Hazrat to his Mureeds in Pakistan, answers will be given in both English and Urdu...

• Like 2

İ dont want to even hear the word Qadyani.. İ can tolerate everything but when it comes to slandering me about making fun of Prophet(sallallahu alayhi wa sallem) i cant tolerate this...These people are time wasters, they only 'refute' their answers from their website..They twist words and recently one Qadyani claimed that they believe Holy Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallem) as the last messanger... These people condrict with their words.. One of the reasons why we muslims are against them is because they believe another prophet has come after Holy Prophet(sallallahu alayhi was sallam)..I have taken the decision to ignore Qadyanis. 

It is so intresting that these kind of people come to muftisays...I guess they couldn't find new murids instead now they are trying websites...even this shows about them... a real murid/murida will never propagate their tareeqat. Even a shaikh also. I have heard many lectures and not a single shaikh propagated their tareeqat. Their goals are how can we implement more love in people's hearts about Allah and Holy Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallem ). This is objective of tareeqat not searching for more murids

• Dawah Team

It is so intresting that these kind of people come to muftisays...I guess they couldn't find new murids instead now they are trying websites...even this shows about them... a real murid/murida will never propagate their tareeqat. Even a shaikh also. I have heard many lectures and not a single shaikh propagated their tareeqat. Their goals are how can we implement more love in people's hearts about Allah and Holy Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallem ). This is objective of tareeqat not searching for more murids

In UK this cult has been hammerred and rattled, they are feeling the heat.

In UK this cult has been hammerred and rattled, they are feeling the heat.

I see... If they really want murids, they should change their mentality.clear their name become a proper tariqat. They cant anywhere if they are talking on and on about kashf.Kashf is a gift from Allah and Allah grants to whoever He will. If you want to show that you are authetic tariqat talk about daily amals, are ur talks inspires other to learn about deen? Are ur talks inspire us to follow Quran and Sunnah?

If these are not present, no matter what you say, personally i will not convienced. I dont think anyone else will too