IslamicTeachings.org

Islamic State (IS): Hate, Brutality, Oppression & Mayhem

• Dawah Team

post-4260-0-08765200-1430211383.jpg

Background:

On the evening of 22nd of April 2015 in Roshnee most senior 'Ulema of South Africa gathered for a conference on ISIS and not only gave their opinions in a clear manner but also guidelines how to deal with this situation.

http://www.central-mosque.com/index.php/Civil/isis-is-islamicstate.html

Note: I know that I have posted this aricle on this forum but I am unable to find it and search reveals nothing. I apologise but please merge it with the previous version. It is not my intention to post this twice.

Jazaakallaahu khayran for this valuable compilation.

Note: I know that I have posted this aricle on this forum but I am unable to find it and search reveals nothing. I apologise but please merge it with the previous version. It is not my intention to post this twice.

I cannot recall such an article so no worries.

We would like to highlight some of the opinions here in the following posts.......

South African Ulama on ISIS, 22nd of April 2015: Background:

On the evening of 22nd of April 2015 in Roshnee most senior 'Ulema of South Africa gathered for a conference on ISIS and not only gave their opinions in a clear manner but also guidelines how to deal with this situation. The scholars include the following:

Shaykh (Maulana) Yunus Daya (HA):

Graduate of Darul Uloom Deoband. An expert on apostasy. Senior member of Muslim community in South Africa. Spiritually been connected to Mawlana As'ad Madani (rh) and now Mawlana Zulfiqar Naqshbandi (db).

Shaykh (Maulana) Muhammad Saloojee (HA):

Graduate of Darul Uloom Zakariyya and son of it's principal. Heavily engaged in Humanitarian activities and many times travelled Syria for that purpose. Gauteng Project Coordinator of the Al-Imdaad Foundation.

Shaykh (Maulana) Shabbir Ahmad Saloojee (HA):

Principal of Darul Uloom Zakariyya. Student of Mawlana Yusuf Binnori (rh). Scrupulous piety & deep concern for the Ummah are amongst Hazrat Mawlana's sailent features. Khalifah of Mufti Mahmudul Hassan Gangohi (rh), Hazrat Khawja Khan Muhammad (rh) & Hazrat Nafees Shah (rh).

Shaykh (Maulana) Ebrahim Bham (HA):

Graduate of Jamiatul 'Uloomul Islamiyyah, Allamah Binnori Town. General-secretary of Jamiatul Ulama Transvaal (the Council of Muslim Theologians in Johannesburg). A profound and well-known orator.

Shaykh (Maulana) Ridhwan Kajee (HA):

Young teacher at Darul Uloom Azadville. Regularly gives talks for the sake of spiritual upliftement of especially the youth. Prior spiritually connected to Mawlana Hakeem Akhtar (rh). Khalifah of Mawlana Abdul Hameed Ishaq (db).

Mawlana Abdul Hameed Ishaq (HA):

Principal of Darul Uloom Azadville. Graduate of Darul Uloom Deoband. Abundant love for Allah, His Rasul and Islam and his kind nature are amongst sailent features of Hazrat. Senior Khalifah of Mawlana Hakeem Akhtar (rh).

Shaykh (Mufi)  Radhaul Haq (HA):

Grand-Mufti of South Africa. Shaykhul Hadith at Darul Uloom Zakariyya. Senior student of Mawlana Yusuf Binnori (rh) and Mufti Wali Hassan (rh). A prolific research scholar and walking library. Prior spiritually connected to Mawlana Ghulam Habib (rh). Senior Khalifah of Mufti Mahmudul Hassan Gangohi (rh).

Summary: What is the right path?

1 Love for Allah in our hearts

2 To abstain from all types of bid’ah

3 Love for Rasulullah (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) above everyone

4 Follow Rasulullah (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) in every facet of our lives

5 Spending our lives in learning, teaching and spreading deen

The Matter of Khilaafah:

There are two ways that a khalifah can be appointed.

1 The ulema of that particular era unanimously appoint someone. In the case of Mullah Umar of Afghanistan 1500 ulema took bay’ah on his khilaafah and at the appointment,  he initially did not accept that responsibility.

2 The previous khalifah appoint someone to succeed him.

Regarding Isis and Baghdadi, most ulema of Syria, Iraq, Arabia and all around the world oppose his nomination and the modus operandi of this so called Islamic state.

Mullah Umar (HA) while being the leader never did pass any fatwa of kufr on those that did not take bay’ah

The difference

Rasulullah (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) came as  Mercy to the entire world. A mercy to mankind. He spread Islam by good akhlaaq and exemplary character. This group's actions are directly opposite of what Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) preached. They slaughter the people in barbaric ways,  and publicise and boast about it. What kind of negative impression does this create about our beautiful and most just and peaceful religion of Islam???

This group has been fighting against the Sunnis, and have killed hundreds of ulema in Iraq.

What is surprising is that in the war against Afghanistan any movement detected in the troubled areas was immediately bombed, whereas in this case there is no action of this type. All their movements and advances are detected but no action is taken. It is apparent that the enemies of Islam have an alliance with this group.

The actions which classify them as a deviant sect.

1 Their wholesale announcements of kufr on those that do not agree with them. Unnecessary killing, killing of journalists, Christians and Muslims. Allah says

مِنۡ أَجۡلِ ذَٲلِكَ ڪَتَبۡنَا عَلَىٰ بَنِىٓ إِسۡرَٲٓءِيلَ أَنَّهُ ۥ مَن قَتَلَ نَفۡسَۢا بِغَيۡرِ نَفۡسٍ أَوۡ فَسَادٍ۬ فِى ٱلۡأَرۡضِ فَڪَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ ٱلنَّاسَ جَمِيعً۬ا وَمَنۡ أَحۡيَاهَا فَڪَأَنَّمَآ أَحۡيَا ٱلنَّاسَ جَمِيعً۬ا‌ۚ وَلَقَدۡ جَآءَتۡهُمۡ رُسُلُنَا بِٱلۡبَيِّنَـٰتِ ثُمَّ إِنَّ كَثِيرً۬ا مِّنۡهُم بَعۡدَ ذَٲلِكَ فِى ٱلۡأَرۡضِ لَمُسۡرِفُونَ

[5:32] For this reason, We decreed for the children of Isra‘il that whoever kills a person not in retaliation for a person killed, nor (as a punishment) for spreading disorder on the earth, is as if he has killed the whole of humankind, and whoever saves the life of a person is as if he has saved the life of the whole of humankind. Certainly, Our messengers have come to them with clear signs. Then, after all that, many of them are there to commit excesses on the earth.

2 They propagate the usurping the wealth of other people.

3 They instruct people disobey their parents. To them hurting anybody in the process of joining them, is acceptable. How can this be accepted when at the time of joining them, they disobey Allah by disobeying their parents??

Allah says:

وَقَضَىٰ رَبُّكَ أَلَّا تَعۡبُدُوٓاْ إِلَّآ إِيَّاهُ وَبِٱلۡوَٲلِدَيۡنِ إِحۡسَـٰنًا‌ۚ إِمَّا يَبۡلُغَنَّ عِندَكَ ٱلۡڪِبَرَ أَحَدُهُمَآ أَوۡ كِلَاهُمَا فَلَا تَقُل لَّهُمَآ أُفٍّ۬ وَلَا تَنۡہَرۡهُمَا وَقُل لَّهُمَا قَوۡلاً۬ ڪَرِيمً۬ا

[17:23] Your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him, and do good to parents. If any one of them or both of them reach old age, do not say to them: uff (a word or expression of anger or contempt) and do not scold them, and address them with respectful words.

Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam)  said that paradise is beneath the feet of the mothers.

عن أنس بن مالك – رضى الله عنه – قال : قال رسول الله – صلى الله عليه و سلم –  الجنة تحت أقدام الأمهات

Also a man was turned and sent back to serve his parents and this was termed as Jihad.

حَدَّثَنَا وَكِيعٌ قَالَ ثِنَا مِسْعَرٌ وَسُفْيَانُ عَنْ حَبِيبِ بْنِ أَبِي ثَابِتٍ عَنْ أَبِي الْعَبَّاسِ الْمَكِّيِّ عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَمْرٍو قَالَ : جَاءَ رَجُلٌ يَسْتَأْذِنُ النَّبِيَّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فِي الْجِهَادِ فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : أَحَيٌّ وَالِدَاك ؟ قَالَ : نَعَمْ ، قَالَ : فَفِيهِمَا فَجَاهِدْ

4 They propagate lying in order to join the Isis. All those who leave to join them lie about their intentions. This action of theirs is one of the beliefs of the Shia, called taqiyyah.

5 They brand the tabligh jamaat as the army of dajjaal.

The lies and deception

Jihaad will remain till qiyaamah; Jihaad has certain conditions and limitations.

The teacher of Abubakr Baghdadi, a very senior aalim of Iraq has published a book;

الدولة الاسلامبة بين الحقيقة والحق

In it, he mentions that this group (ISIS) is a deviation and has nothing to do with deen. They are the khawarij of our time. Rasulullah (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) says their salaah will be the same as yours and their fasting will be the same as yours but they will have nothing to do with deen.

The enthusiasm of our youth is commendable. The problem is that the connection between the youth and the elders is not present and almost lost altogether. As a result of this, they have now channeled that enthusiasm in the wrong direction. Remember show respect towards your elders and compassion to the young. The backbone of every community is the connection between the masses and the learned. Allah says

فَسۡـَٔلُوٓاْ أَهۡلَ ٱلذِّكۡرِ إِن كُنتُمۡ لَا تَعۡلَمُونَ

[16:43] So, ask the people (having the knowledge) of the Reminder (scripture), if you do not know.

In every facet of life the golden rule is the correct and pure intention and following the way of our beloved prophet (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam).

The ulema who oppose this deviant group cannot be accused of standing down while the Muslims are being oppressed,  but rather as in the case of the battle of Ahzaab when the Muslims were attacked and took a defensive stance by digging trenches. There are different methodologies that deal with oppression and the method used by the ulema does not diminish the courage and enthusiasm of their desire to protect the Muslims.

The world media and governments' focus of attention a year ago was of the brutal invasion of Gaza and since this group came into the spotlight all the attention is on them and everyone has forgotten about Gaza. We can see the negative effects of their actions. All indications point towards a ploy by the foreign forces and agencies to divert the attention away from Palestine and it's surroundings.

This recruitment ploy of their's only damages the Muslims' reputation in the respective countries and the freedom they enjoyed will soon be curbed as they will be seen as a third force.

We should make shukr of the countless bounties Allah has bestowed upon us. Having the freedom of religion is one of the greatest bounties which we enjoy. So let us make shukr for that bounty . There are those who have joined this deviant group and in the process of joining them, they have committed grievious sins. They have disobeyed their parents, lied and have been ungrateful to the bounty of Allah. They have discarded the bounty of freedom of religion and went in search for something better. They have discarded the responsibility of spreading Islam and went in search of killing people who hold the kalimah in their hearts.

We cannot fall for every slogan on the basis of emotion. The Islamic state of Syria and Iraq is a catchy and emotional slogan that every Muslim aspires for; to live in an Islamic state. Upon careful inspection and after seeing the modus operandi of this group, the are not an Islamic state, they are nothing but a deviant group who seeks power.

A peaceful and harmonious society is an objective of Islam. Not a society that rejoices upon the killing of humans as is evident from the people who live in this false Islamic state. All their news is about how many they have killed. What kind of men will emerge from this kind of society in the future? The slogan may seem rosy but the long term effects on your children will be damaging and beyond repair.

Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) during the treaty of Hudaibiyyah, made so much effort on peace even though apparently the treaty was in favour of the kuffaar.

When you show hostility and hatred, people will never see the beauty of your religion, and then your nobility and contribution to the country will hold no weight. The moment hostility and hatred is put aside then people will begin to see the beauty of Islam. This was the case in the treaty of Hudaibiyyah that Nabi (saw) orchestrated so that peace would reign.

The purpose of jihaad is peace.  The sword that is used in jihaad is like the scalpel of the surgeon that he uses to remove things that are harmful to the body and not the sword of an executioner in which he takes delight in taking peoples lives.

Don’t be used and abused by deviant sects.

There are more negatives than positives regarding Isis so let's put the emotions aside and use our intellect to decide by the discussions above if that is what we really aspire for. Joining and supporting such a group that puts your aakhirah in danger should be avoided,  and strive for your Jannah by being an example of the excellent character of our beloved master Nabi Muhammed (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam).

This article was composed from the lectures of our senior ulema who spoke regarding this deviant sect in Roshnee on the 22 April 2015.

Mufti Radaa ul Haq

Ml Shabeer Saloojee

Ml Abdul Hameed Ishaq

Ml Ebrahim Bham

• Like 1

Shaykh Salman Husaini Nadwi (HA):

The Shaykh (HA) originally issues fairly positive message regarding IS but his assessment darkened as he became more aware of the facts on the grounds leading him to his latest open letter:

In the Name of Allah (SWT) the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful,

All Muslims are informed that the ongoing public revolution against the oppressive regimes of Iraq & Syria had given us a beacon of hope in the form of liberated areas (within Iraq & Syria) from the likes of brutal oppressors (from the Government of Nouri al-Maliki) under the leadership of Abu Bak’r Al-Baghdadi leading an organisation Da’esh (IS). I had requested Al-Baghdadi in an open letter that he should strive to establish peace, justice and harmony and take active steps to bury the Shia-Sunni rivalry and to act with mercy and benevolence in the liberated areas.

I had written my letter on the 7th of July which was deliberately misrepresented by those who seek to inflame sectarian tensions and “Aag” in particular on its front page with a huge headline deliberately spew venom to stoke sectarian flames. I had to give several press statements in response, (Aag) set an example of worst form of Journalistic dishonesty. Message of peace, harmony and justice was deliberately trampled upon and Shia-Sunni unity was deliberately misrepresented to sabotage unity.

In any case, I kept a watchful on the proceedings but I must admit (with great disappointment) that IS not only didn’t fulfil any of our demands but their actions have resulted in us losing all hope (for good). Some of their actions have been as follows:

1 Murder in the name of religion or sectarianism

2 Extreme bigotry, Takfeer and apostasy based opinions regarding other Islamic groups and organisations

3Oppressive treatment of (Mosul) Christians when Sayyidina Umar (RA) had not only treated Christians of Jerusalem well but kept their Church and prayed outside (of Church premises). Sayyidina Amr ibn al-‘As (RA) after conquering Egypt didn’t destroy the mummies and idols (of the land). Sahaba didn’t break the idols of Afghanistan. In Short, the precedence was to treat minorities with compassions which resulted in them entering Islam while the activities of IS are not only against Islam but have resulted in defamation of Islam.

4 Their extreme actions also encompass destroying Mosques and shrines (instead of reformation) and they deem their actions (of destruction) to be Islamic (which is incorrect). Rasul-ullah (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) had said أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أُقَاتِلَ النَّاسَ حَتَّى (I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until) regarding idolaters of Jazeeratul-Arab (Hijaz) particularly and this commandment was revealed in Surah At-Tawba (Chapter 9). The full Hadeeth as follows:

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ الْمُسْنَدِيُّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو رَوْحٍ الْحَرَمِيُّ بْنُ عُمَارَةَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ وَاقِدِ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ أَبِي يُحَدِّثُ، عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أُقَاتِلَ النَّاسَ حَتَّى يَشْهَدُوا أَنْ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ وَأَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ، وَيُقِيمُوا الصَّلاَةَ، وَيُؤْتُوا الزَّكَاةَ، فَإِذَا فَعَلُوا ذَلِكَ عَصَمُوا مِنِّي دِمَاءَهُمْ وَأَمْوَالَهُمْ إِلاَّ بِحَقِّ الإِسْلاَمِ، وَحِسَابُهُمْ عَلَى اللَّهِ ‏"

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah." [bukhari]

This is because Jazeeratul-Arab (Hijaz) was given a special distinction and Sahaba (RA) didn’t perform these actions in other areas (which were conquered). Therefore the actions of IS reveal their bigotry, extremism, and representation of (false) Salafi Islam!

After these facts have become apparent, I would like to warn the believers not to be misled by load slogs of IS until they (categorically) prove the benevolence, inclusive and justice of Islam.

Concurrently, I would like to request the Shias not to adopt a methodology of hurting the feelings of the Sunnees. Associate yourself with Islam, refer to the Qur’aan and don’t distinguish between the Sahaba and Ahl al-Bayt (family of the Prophet). I am from the progeny of Sayyidina Hussain (RA) and I am telling the history and actions our forefathers and our Ahl al-Bayt which is of respect and reverence (towards all). Sayyidina Hasan (RA) and Sayyidina Hussain (RA) are leaders of the youth of paradise and those who make peace with Sayyidina Hasan (RA) we make peace with them and those who fought with Sayyidina Hasan (RA), we have a fight with them! This joint (agreed upon) opinion should be adopted and then strive to unite the world of Islam and Muslims.

I appeal to all believers to stand firm with Hamas, al-Qassam and Ikwan and to assist them with all you can against Israel. Demonstrate your hatred and disavowment from policies of the (current) Israeli backed Egyptian regime and those of its supporters in the Gulf.

The news of IS preparing 500,000 soldiers to fight the Saudi regime (attributed to me) is pure hogwash! I thought that the English newspapers had a higher level of (honest Journalism) but this baseless absurdity has dashed my hopes.

It is hoped that this will be considered my last and final opinion of this matter and no more falsehood will be attributed to me.

(Shaykh) Salman Husaini (Nadwi) [HA]

1st of August 2014

Fatal Attraction: UUCSA Press Statement on the Islamic State

The Islamic State (IS) has provided a lifeline to young Muslim militants in search of giving expression to their pent up frustration with the political, social and economic servitude in their respective countries. They are attracted to the Islamic State’s narrative that governments in Muslim countries of the Middle East are corrupt, irreligious, and heavily influenced by the United States and other Western powers. Joining them, they argue, is a real fight in defense of Islam.

Despite the ‘Islamic’ appellation, the ideology of the Islamic State is starkly unrelated to Islam and critically misguided. The IS has not only weakened the resistance against state sponsored terrorism in Syria, it serves as a whirlpool engineered to attract aspiring ‘jihadists’ from every nook and cranny of the globe to one single location and to pre-occupy them with sectarian conflict so that the imperialists can continue unhindered in their business of entrenching global hegemony.

The Islamic State (IS) is guilty of unambiguous and obvious violations of Islamic Law; it has perpetrated brazen brutality in the name of Islam. It’s litany of felonies include:

1. Declaring an Islamic State with no legitimate Sharia procedure or consultation
2. Branding Muslims as disbelievers
3. Rejecting rulings of Islamic scholars
4. Killing Muslims who differ with their ideology
5. Accusing whoever opposes them of treachery and betrayal
6. Refusing to subject themselves to an arbitrated settlement as demanded by the Quran
7. Fighting fellow jihad military divisions in Syria
8. Capturing and kidnapping activists, journalists and religious figures
9. Brutally murdering non- Muslim ‘enemies’
10. Compelling non- Muslims to embrace Islam

The IS draws its cue from the dogma of the Khawarij sect which is premised on Takfeerism – Branding those who differ with them as apostates. The progression from Takfeerism to the spill of blood is both rapid and obvious which the IS has flaunted like emblems of pride, video- taped and uploaded for the whole world to see!

The Islamic State (IS) stands condemned by the United Ulama Council of South Africa l (UUCSA) as a misguided political enigma which has distorted the teachings of Islam. Its duplicity is only outmatched by its savagery and barbarity. It has divided and weakened the Muslim world, legitimized murder in the name of Islam, and shifted focus from the actual hot spots around the globe. Joining or supporting the Islamic

State’s genocidal cult because it projects itself to be the most obvious counterpart to the West is misplaced and will prove to be a FATAL ATTRACTION!

Statement Issued by the United Ulama Council of South Africa (UUCSA) which is an umbrella body of major theological formation in South Africa.

UUCSA Affiliate Members:

Jamiatul Ulama South Africa – Established in 1923 | Muslim Judicial Council of South Africa – Established in 1945

Jamiatul Ulama KZN – Established in 1955 | Sunni Jamiatul Ulama of South Africa – Established in 1978 | Sunni Ulama Council of South Africa – Established in 1992

Council of Ulama Eastern Cape – Established in 1999 | Eastern Cape Islamic Congress –Established in 1996

Jamiatul Ulama (South Africa)

The Emergence of the Islamic State

PRESS STATEMENT

(For Immediate Release)

The Jamiatul Ulama South Africa condemns the reported acts of brutality and mass murders of the people of the regions of Iraq and Syria where a group said to be led by Abu Bakr al Baghdadi has declared an Islamic state, and, hence a caliphate.

A caliphate is an aspiration of Muslims who reflect of the golden era of Islam that was characterised by sound rule of law, protection of rights of non-hostile minorities as well as the entrenchment of justice and equity.

Warfare does not absolve the members of any Islamic caliphate, state or entity from the responsibility of observance of human rights and the rules of engagement where women, children and the elderly as well as all civilian non-combatants, their lives and property, are never targeted but safeguarded.

It therefore comes strange to us that an Islamic state would be founded on atrocities, massacres and extra-judicial punishments that include summary executions of individuals suspected of crimes.

Many years of foreign policies that prop up client regimes and illegally wage imperial wars of occupation have resulted in alienation and radicalism. It is this phenomenon that has brooked groups harbouring a sense of humiliation, leading to vengeance and giving rise to militarism and the upheavals we see in the Middle East.

Regardless of this reality, we see no reason why the Islamic state can position itself as a political order with an attractive prospect for the masses when their record of governance is no better than those polities it seeks to replace.

(Signed)

E.I. Bham (Moulana)

Secretary General

(083 786 2859)

19 August 2014

• 2 months later...

The False Black Flags

Does the narration by Hadrat 'Ali (Radhiyallaahu 'anhu) which is narrated by Nu'aym ibn Hammad in his Kitab Al Fitan refer to the ISIS?

"It is related on the authority of ‘Ali ibn Abi Talib (may Allah ennoble his countenance): ‘When you see the black flags, remain where you are and do not move your hands or your feet (It’s a common phrase meaning: “Stay put and don’t get involved in the fighting”). Thereafter there shall appear a feeble folk to whom no concern is given. Their hearts will be like fragments of iron. They are the representatives of the State (Aṣ'ḥab al-Dawla).

They will fulfill neither covenant nor agreement. They will invite to the Truth, though they are not from its people. Their names will be agnomens [i.e., Abu Mus'ab, Abu Bakr, etc.], and their ascriptions will be to villages (or places) [i.e., al-Misri, al-Harrani, al-Baghdadi, etc.]. Their hair will be long like that of women. [They shall remain so] till they differ among themselves, and then Allah will bring forth the truth from whomever He wills."

See attachment

THE FALSE BLACK FLAGS28April2015.pdf

• Dawah Team

The False Black Flags

Does the narration by Hadrat 'Ali (Radhiyallaahu 'anhu) which is narrated by Nu'aym ibn Hammad in his Kitab Al Fitan refer to the ISIS?

"It is related on the authority of ‘Ali ibn Abi Talib (may Allah ennoble his countenance): ‘When you see the black flags, remain where you are and do not move your hands or your feet (It’s a common phrase meaning: “Stay put and don’t get involved in the fighting”). Thereafter there shall appear a feeble folk to whom no concern is given. Their hearts will be like fragments of iron. They are the representatives of the State (Aṣ'ḥab al-Dawla).

They will fulfill neither covenant nor agreement. They will invite to the Truth, though they are not from its people. Their names will be agnomens [i.e., Abu Mus'ab, Abu Bakr, etc.], and their ascriptions will be to villages (or places) [i.e., al-Misri, al-Harrani, al-Baghdadi, etc.]. Their hair will be long like that of women. [They shall remain so] till they differ among themselves, and then Allah will bring forth the truth from whomever He wills."

See attachment

attachicon.gifTHE FALSE BLACK FLAGS28April2015.pdf

Dear Readers,

Please note that the information above is not from our site or part of the article.

Jzk

• 2 months later...

414JU4pNSiL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Refuting Isis

A Rebuttal Of Its Religious And Ideological Foundations

Shaykh Muhammad Al-Yaqoubi

The Islamic State in Syria and Iraq (ISIS) constitutes the most serious threat Islam has ever faced.

To justify its horrible crimes and appeal to Muslims around the world, ISIS has based its ideology on a superficial and literalist approach to the Sacred Texts of Islam - the Holy Qur'an and the Prophetic Tradition. ISIS manipulates religion to brainwash angry young Muslims, who have little knowledge of Islamic theology and jurisprudence.

Therefore, the Muslim scholars are obliged to respond with a counter-narrative that elucidates the reality of Islam and its commitment to tolerance. There exists a plethora of proofs that demonstrates ISIS’ actions do not represent Sunni Islam and its claims are based on clear fallacies.

The author, Shaykh Muhammad Al-Yaqoubi, a renowned scholar and one of the 500 most influential Muslims in the world today, presents in this invaluable book a thorough refutation of ISIS’ beliefs and crimes. Providing authentic quotes that destroy the allegations of ISIS, Shaykh Al-Yaqoubi reaches the conclusion that this group does not represent Islam, its declaration of a caliphate is invalid, and fighting it is an obligation upon Muslims.

Avaialable at amazon