IslamicTeachings.org

Volunteer your time for an Islamic Cause

• Dawah Team

No reason for anyone to email/PM:

Please read the thread and report errors:

http://www.muftisays.com/forums/27-sharing-portal/9932-volunteer-your-time-for-an-islamic-cause.html

Next Book is:

http://www.central-mosque.com/index.php/Hadeeth/muslim-degeneration-its-only-remedy.html

Jzk

Khala UmmiTalib:

1. We are not teaching/learning/commenting on Ahadeeth
  2. Just fixing typos when these books were scanned
  3. I graduate next year (Insha'Allah) from the Darul-uloom so then we can get to the technical bits :P

Jazakallahu Khayran

• 3 weeks later...

No reason for anyone to email/PM:

Please read the thread and report errors:

http://www.muftisays.com/forums/27-sharing-portal/9932-volunteer-your-time-for-an-islamic-cause.html

Next Book is:

http://www.central-mosque.com/index.php/Hadeeth/muslim-degeneration-its-only-remedy.html

Jzk

Khala UmmiTalib:

1. We are not teaching/learning/commenting on Ahadeeth
  2. Just fixing typos when these books were scanned
  3. I graduate next year (Insha'Allah) from the Darul-uloom so then we can get to the technical bits :P

Jazakallahu Khayran

inshaAllah i can start on "Muslim Degenaration..." book if not taken up?

BTW please include us in the final du'a

• Like 1

• Dawah Team

Assignment 1: Muslim Degeneration & Its only Remedy

We scan these books and then convert the images to text. Despite using the best of technologies errors often creep up for example a scanner has difficulty telling a I (small case i) from L (small case l) i.e Allah often looks like Aiiah to a scanner.

Please read the book below and inform us of the errors in the thread which follows:

If you are not sure please report the problem because we can compare it to the original book and verify .

We scan these books and then convert the images to text. Despite using the best of technologies errors often creep up for example a scanner has difficulty telling a I (small case i) from L (small case l) i.e Allah often looks like Aiiah to a scanner.

Please read the book below and inform us of the errors in the thread which follows:

If you are not sure please report the problem because we can compare it to the original book and verify .

there appears to be no book at the link above...or am i supposed to do something to bring the pages?

Page 4

1. last line of "Past History"

of the their ancestors...remove "the"

2. line 11 of "The Disease"

so called modern trends or the Western way of life.... maybe should be "Of" the Western way of life?

Page 5

1. 2nd line of 2nd paragraph

adding a full stop after "decline" will enable the "but" to be removed. Next sentence can start with "Unfortunately....

2. last line of "The Approval"

remove "these days"?

3. 1st line of "The Diagnosis"

"Allah (SWT) remains clearly committed"....

not sure what the sentence is saying...just thought i'd point it out

• Dawah Team

Page 4

1. last line of "Past History"

of the their ancestors...remove "the"

2. line 11 of "The Disease"

so called modern trends or the Western way of life.... maybe should be "Of" the Western way of life?

Page 5

1. 2nd line of 2nd paragraph

adding a full stop after "decline" will enable the "but" to be removed. Next sentence can start with "Unfortunately....

2. last line of "The Approval"

remove "these days"?

3. 1st line of "The Diagnosis"

"Allah (SWT) remains clearly committed"....

not sure what the sentence is saying...just thought i'd point it out

Khala,

Changed to:

The Creator of the universe, Allah (SWT) remains committed that kingdom and His Khilafah[1] on earth are only meant for the true Muslims, (Mumineen i.e. those of perfect Imaan). This is clear from the following Ayah:

Allah (SWT) has promised to those from amongst you who believe and do righteous deeds that He would surely make them His Caliph on earth [surah Al-Noor:55].

[1] Rule and soverigenity of Allah (SWT)

What is wrong with this line?

The Muslim youth of the  new  generation,  which  have been affected and influenced by the so-called modern trends or the Western way of life, take pleasure in laughing at  the  very ideals  of Islam  and  openly criticize  the  sacred  code of Shariah

Rest corrected.

What is wrong with this line?

The Muslim youth of the  new  generation,  which  have been affected and influenced by the so-called modern trends or the Western way of life, take pleasure in laughing at  the  very ideals  of Islam  and  openly criticize  the  sacred  code of Shariah

not wrong....i felt maybe it would be "so called modern trends of the Western way of life"

though i see its two different things and its what the author is saying

Page 6:

line 6 of last paragraph

"reflect on His unlimited..."   add "on"

Page 7:

First word of the page: "brining" ??? havent come across this word before

2nd line: after  "Allah (SWT),"    there is a coma, yet the next word has a capital letter. I think a full stop is better there

Paragraph after the first verse of that page: i think there should be a coma after "fulfilled"

Paragraph after the 3rd verse on that page:  2nd line

should be a full stop after  "nations)"  Next sentence begins with capital letter: It is because.....

3rd line in the same para: add  "who" will fulfill.....

4th line in the same para: add full stop after "here". It is stated......

in the 1st line of the verse after the above line: Essa should Esaa ??

Checked this verse in Qur'an made Easy as the second line read didnt read right....

in that line, after "Essa, son of Maryam" there should be a full stop and then begin, "That was because.....

Hadith at the end of the page:

end of 4th line: "the" should be "then"

5th line: "He confounded the heart of some with those of some..."  not sure what to make of "with those of some"

basically i dont understand it so it could be that the words are ok but i dont understand

6th line: Essa should be Esaa

Page 8:

Hadith before "The Root Cause": 3rd line

"Whey" change to "When"

and in the last line:

"and when the" should "and when they"

Page 9:

Paragraph of Imam Ghazali ra

5th line: "inactivates"

remove the "s" maybe? or is there such a word as inactivation?

second paragraph from the bottom: 2nd line

coma after "responsibility"

Page 10: clear

Page 11:

blue part, end of hazrat Abu Bakr RA's words: spelling of Tafseer is incorrect

end of 1st line of Imama Nawawi RA's words: the W of "Words" is capital letter...needs to small letter

Page 12:

1st line of 4th paragraph (after the verse): 5th word should be "refers"

last paragraph:second-last line. full stop after (SWT)

Page 13:

second paragraph of "Fifth Cause":

10th line: "Only then will we get....." add will??

Page 14:

Last 2 lines before "The Solution"

Either add a full stop after "tolerance"  or add "so we must also follow his...."

Page 15:

paragraph after the verse Sura Ali-Imraan: 1st line

"The propagation of this very truth...." add this

• Dawah Team

All Changes made apart from changing the verse to Qur'aan made Easy because the book actually has these convulated translations and weird spellings from Raiwind.

One option is to change all translation to Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA) edition and we may do that in the future but until then left with the (print) book format.

The grammatical errors and skipped words are also like that in the print edition but changed as they may reading easier.

Jazakallahu Khayran

Page 16:

2nd line - coma after the 2nd word,  "we" would be better?

Page 17: last line - no coma after "and"

Page 18: last paragraph, 6th line: the M should not be capital in  "Mercy"

Page 19: 1st line of "General Principles": the end of the line going into the 2nd line seems incorrect

6th line: "Mercy and Pleasure"  in the should not be capital letters

7th line: remove "and" after "soul"

In point number 1:add a coma after "travelling"

Page 20: point number 6 - 3rd line:  add "the": "which are in the real sense"

Page 21: add "sallallaahu 'alayhi wasallam" after ""His Rasul" in the second line after the verse

and again in the 2nd line of the next paragraph

3rd line of the 2nd paragraph after the verse: "in return for this, He has also promised two things"  add full stop  here. Then "first" with capiutal letter and coma after it and then again a coma after "second" in the next line

Page 22: no need for the "but" in the first line after "kingdom"

the space before the title "Final Appeal" needs to be deleted

Alhamdulillah completed.... and may Allah ta'ala guide the ummah to unite and do such deeds which led to the glory of the past, aameen!