IslamicTeachings.org

Requesting Du'a

ummtaalib

:assalam:

InshaAllah we'll use this thread to request du'a

The Angels say, 'Ameen' to the Dua of those, who pray for their absent fellow Muslim

In Saheeh Muslim and Sunan Ibn Majah, it is narrated from Abu Darda that the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) said,

'The Dua of a person for his Muslim brother in his absence will be answered. At his head there is an angel, and every time he prays for him for something good, the angel who has been appointed to be with him, says, 'Ameen, may you have likewise.'

• Like 3

greeting.png

20th Dhul Qa'dah 1435 AH ~ Monday 15th September 2014

A REQUEST FOR YOUR PRECIOUS DU'ĀS 

The honourable founder and Shaykhul-Hadīth of the Islāmic Da‘wah Academy, Shaykh Mawlānā Muhammad Saleem Dhorat hafizahullāh is to undergo an operation on Thursday 18th September. 

The respected Shaykh’s concern for the ummah and his commitment to serving the Creation of Allāh ta‘ālā is well known. Those who have had the opportunity to benefit from Shaykh will have experienced a positive change in their lives. Countless individuals have made significant progress in their understanding of Dīn and their relationship with Allāh ta‘ālā through Shaykh's teachings. 

We humbly request everyone to make du‘ā that Allāh ta‘ālā makes the operation successful, grants Shaykh a quick and full recovery and maintains Shaykh’s pleasant shade over us, with āfiyah and good health, for many years to come. May Allāh ta‘ālā bless Shaykh with the best of rewards for his tireless work and concern for the ummah, and make it a means of hidāyah for all. Āmīn.

greeting.png

A REQUEST FOR YOUR PRECIOUS DU'ĀS 

The honourable founder and Shaykhul-Hadīth of the Islāmic Da‘wah Academy, Shaykh Mawlānā Muhammad Saleem Dhorat hafizahullāh is to undergo an operation on Thursday 18th September. 

The respected Shaykh’s concern for the ummah and his commitment to serving the Creation of Allāh ta‘ālā is well known. Those who have had the opportunity to benefit from Shaykh will have experienced a positive change in their lives. Countless individuals have made significant progress in their understanding of Dīn and their relationship with Allāh ta‘ālā through Shaykh's teachings. 

We humbly request everyone to make du‘ā that Allāh ta‘ālā makes the operation successful, grants Shaykh a quick and full recovery and maintains Shaykh’s pleasant shade over us, with āfiyah and good health, for many years to come. May Allāh ta‘ālā bless Shaykh with the best of rewards for his tireless work and concern for the ummah, and make it a means of hidāyah for all. Āmīn.

Ameen :) adding this to my duas :)

• Like 1

• Dawah Team

greeting.png

A REQUEST FOR YOUR PRECIOUS DU'ĀS [/size]

May Allah grant him swift shifa e kalimah. Ameen.

• Like 1

Aameen. He sent out the following message

greeting.png

23rd Dhul Qa'dah 1435 AH ~ Wednesday 17th September 2014

A Message from Shaykhul-Hadīth, 

Shaykh Mawlānā Muhammad Saleem Dhorat hafizahullāh 

Bismillāhir-rahmānir-rahīm

Assalāmu 'alaykum warahmatullāhi wabarakātuh

I have been overwhelmed by the affection of the many many people who have sent me messages of support and du'ās in recent days, from this country and from around the world. May Allāh reward them all with Divine Love.

I humbly request everyone to favour me with the following during my life and after:

1. Continue making du'ā for me.

2. Do whatever you are able to by way of isāl-ath-thawāb for me.

3. Try hard to bring into your lives the teachings that I have been striving to convey to the Ummah throughout my life.

Jazākumullāh ahsanal jazā

Yours Muhammad Saleem Dhorat

• Like 2

• 6 years later...