IslamicTeachings.org

A Lesson of Faith

ummtaalib

A Lesson of Faith
Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem

Muslim_Woman.jpg

This is a true story:

In France, after picking groceries in the supermarket, a Niqabi sister stood in the line to pay. After a few minutes, her turn came up at the checkout counter.

The checkout girl was a non-Hijaabi Muslim girl, who began to scan the items of the Niqabi sister, one by one. After a while, she looked at her with arrogance and said: “We have many problems in this country and your Niqab (Face-veil) is one of them!

We, immigrants, are here for trade and not to show our Deen or history! If you want to practice your Deen and wear Niqaab,  then go back to your Arab country and do whatever you want!"

The chaste Niqabi sister stopped putting her groceries in the bag and lifted up her Niqaab…

The checkout girl was in total shock. The Niqabi girl, who was blonde with blue eyes, told her:

"I am French, from pure French descent, not an Arab immigrant. This is my country and THIS IS MY ISLAM. You born Muslims sold your Deen and we bought it from you!"

Allah Ta’ala says:

“…AND IF YOU TURN AWAY, HE WILL REPLACE YOU WITH ANOTHER PEOPLE; THEN THEY WILL NOT BE THE LIKES OF YOU.”

[sURAH MUHAMMAD 47 : 38]

• Like 1