IslamicTeachings.org

Random Discussions

Both are sinful. But fardh and wajib aren't equal. Denial of fardh act is kufr. And denial of wajib act is fisq, the one who deny wajib act is called as fasiq i.e. hypocrite.

i'm not sure if this is correct.... a faasiq is one who violates islamic law and a hypocrite is a munaafiq - one who outwardly practices Islam while inwardly concealing his disbelief,

• Like 1

If a woman covered her hair, is it not refraining from a major sin? So at least she saved from the sin of exposing the hair which is haram.

Many people think that just because they commit other sins what is the point of practicing on something and they persist with other sins...this is a ploy of shaytan. Each sin is different and any sin we leave will please Allah ta'ala...and in fact will be a means of leaving more sins

To be honest this was the first question that came to my mind. i was shocked cos i cant believe that someone who wears hijab and someone who doesnt is in the same category. You are right. İ agree with you wholeheartly. i was wondering how can these two people can be in the same category?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Dawah Team

:sl:

I think :insh: we can have a great fun enjoying the 9 fasts of Dhul-Hijjah and finding inspiration in nature with mild breeze of upcoming winter and rustling trees Subhanallah.

Seems like 'mini Ramadan' - 9 fasts and then Eid Yayyy! :)

So who's going to fast InshaAllah?

• Like 2

Waalaikumussalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu:

Alhamdulillah, we speak the same language (i.e. about nature) sister Haya!  :) masha'Allah, very motivating and, as sister ummitaalib mentioned, inspirational too. May Allah Ta'aala reward you and preserve you in good health and high imaan. Ameen.

• Like 1

I think :insh: we can have a great fun enjoying the 9 fasts of Dhul-Hijjah and finding inspiration in nature with mild breeze of upcoming winter and rustling trees Subhanallah.

Seems like 'mini Ramadan' - 9 fasts and then Eid Yayyy! :)

So who's going to fast InshaAllah?

Waalaikumussalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu:

hahaha  :) aww sis haya, when i saw your post :) it put a smile in my face :) its so cute :) İ agree with the posts that other ablams ( sisters) made :) btw not to forget saying Ameen to beautiful dua that dear sis Acacia made :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Dawah Team

To be honest this was the first question that came to my mind. i was shocked cos i cant believe that someone who wears hijab and someone who doesnt is in the same category. You are right. İ agree with you wholeheartly. i was wondering how can these two people can be in the same category?

Would just like to point out that the one who wears hijab and the one who doesn't are not in the same category. The latter is more sinful because she is neglecting a fardh, while the former is sinful (to a lesser degree) because she is neglecting the wujoob of niqaab.

Would just like to point out that the one who wears hijab and the one who doesn't are not in the same category. The latter is more sinful because she is neglecting a fardh, while the former is sinful (to a lesser degree) because she is neglecting the wujoob of niqaab.

Thank you brother, i now understand better

• 2 weeks later...

Aww its really sad that in someways its our fault. I read in a article. it said that Masjid Al Aqsa represent the current ummah :( there must be something we can do?

Btw forgot to say Ameen...

The Solution:

We will only overcome the forces of Zionism and the enemies of Islam taking the route of obedience to Allah Ta’ala and His Rasul (Sallallaahu ‘alayhi wasallam).

Our condition is that Salaah is neglected; the beautiful Sunnah is disregarded - there is no care and no concern to identify ourselves with Rasulullah (Sallallaahu 'alayhi wasallam), by adopting the Sunnah Libaas (dress/garb), maintaining the beard one fist length and following in his noble footsteps. ...The majority do not want to give up the song and dance, the interest and gambling, the western culture or the Hollywood/Bollywood culture, and all other sins. ...Then how will we invite Allah Ta’ala’s Nusrah[5], in this manner?

Allah Ta'ala has His conditions. These will have to be met first, before we can overcome our enemies. 

Allah Ta’ala clearly defines His conditions and His promises:

“Allah has promised, to those among you who believe and perform righteous deeds, that He will, of surety, grant them in the land, inheritance (of power), as He granted it to those before them…

So establish Salaah (Prayer) and give regular Charity (Zakaah); and obey the Messenger that you may receive mercy. ”
[surah Nur 24 : 55 / 56]

The Sahaba-e-Kiraam (Radhiyallahu ‘anhum) were able to overcome the super powers of their time because they were living Islam. 

More Here
  • Like 3

• Dawah Team

What do you think about burning the spiders from fiqhi perspective? Most people smash them as some ulama allow. But setting on fire? It'd not be allowed I guess, even as per those who allow killing spiders?

• Dawah Team

MashaAllah! So perhaps you can edit the post before you get banned or something  : )

Huh? 

Dear Mod Acacia: Honey api Ummi Taalib might have forgotten all my valuable suggestions that I gave her about this site by using my decent amount of intellect, and now she is talking about my ban? 

She don't know I can complain about her to other mods. :P
  • Like 1

Assalaamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu sister Haya - Alhamdlillah, I beat you to the salaam!

My brave sister - have you noticed sister ummitaalib's title - Administrator. Alhamdulillah, masha'Allah we've got the best admin in the world! Now, we'll both be banned if you don't behave sis :) please don't drag me into trouble... can't seem to keep myself clear of it :)

Requesting du'aas... wa'assalaam.

(P.S. please... just leave the spiders alone! No squashing, shooting, burning, stomping... unless they're poisonous, huge and running after you then they're fair game!)

• Like 2

• Dawah Team

Assalaamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu sister Haya - Alhamdlillah, I beat you to the salaam!

Wa alaikum assalam.

Administrator. Alhamdulillah, masha'Allah we've got the best admin in the world! - 

:mash:

Now, we'll both be banned if you don't behave sis :) please don't drag me into trouble... can't seem to keep myself clear of it :)  

No, never.

If I get banned, I'll take you with me :P
  • Like 2

• Dawah Team

Q:  I heard that if a husband tells his wife not to go to her mother’s place, she should obey and not go. Is it true?

A: A man should allow his wife to see her parents at least once a week. This is her right. If he stops her from going more than once a week, she has no alternative but to obey him.

Really? who decides that how many times she can go?