IslamicTeachings.org

Random Discussions

• 3 weeks later...

:sl: Sisters,

My 8 month old baby niece fell off the bed & hit her head. :'(  I silently wept. She is already so weak.  Please make dua for her.

Wa'alaykumus salaam ww

awwww poor thing!

InshaAllah she will be ok. Allah grant her 'aafiyat and strengthen her, aameen.

• Like 1

Ameen. And may He make her the coolness of her family's eyes - including her aunt. Ameen.

Masha'Allah sis, your little niece has been blessed with a caring family to help soothe her pain and look out for her. May Allah Ta'aala bless your family with all that is good and put barakah in all your kindness, humility, strength and imaan. Ameen.

• Like 3

• Dawah Team

:sl: Sisters

:jazak: to all for making dua. Still keep praying after every Salah because she is too weak. 

Honey api Ummi taalib I want to read about shab-e-barat. Could you help?

Assalaamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakathu:

Insha'Allah follow your locality. Here, in Canada, the hilal sighting committee confirmed the 15th is Friday, June 13th, and the night of Baraat is the night that ties Thursday to Friday insha'Allah - tonight.

There may be differences in other areas. For example, South Africa shows June 12th as Shaban 13th which means the 15th will be Saturday for them and the night of Baraat will be tomorrow night (night between Friday and Saturday) insha'Allah.

• Like 1

Assalaamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakathu:

Insha'Allah follow your locality. Here, in Canada, the hilal sighting committee confirmed the 15th is Friday, June 13th, and the night of Baraat is the night that ties Thursday to Friday insha'Allah - tonight.

There may be differences in other areas. For example, South Africa shows June 12th as Shaban 13th which means the 15th will be Saturday for them and the night of Baraat will be tomorrow night (night between Friday and Saturday) insha'Allah.

well i guess its today for Turkey... dear sisters plz i have very important exams coming up and plz remember me in your duas. You duas are needed :) I will also remember in my duas and duas i make in Barat :)
  • Like 1

• Dawah Team

well i guess its today for Turkey... dear sisters plz i have very important exams coming up and plz remember me in your duas. You duas are needed :) I will also remember in my duas and duas i make in Barat :)

May Allah grant you success in exams. Ameen.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Dawah Team

:sl: Sisters.

My first taraweeh, suhur and Iftar completed  :alhamd:  I'm so excited, I just LOVE Ramadan, feel like I'm bursting with happiness from the inside. :) 

I'm thinking how much Israaf we do in Ramadn, especially in Iftaar... Seems like Ramadan is for feasting not for fasting :( 

Barakallahu Feekum bi-Ramadhan <3
  • Like 3

:wasalam: sister Haya canim:

Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah... I feel the same way inside and out :) Insha'Allah what food we prepare we make use of and nothing goes to waste - especially now, but always.

Please do keep us in your du'aas dear.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Assalam Alaikum w.w.

Hope Ramadhan is going great for all here.. Insha Allah..

Mohtaram Khala had posted an invite sometime back as regards to this forum on MS.. so thought i would drive by.. 

Guess the welcome Chai comes post Iftar ( UK time)..

Request duas from all in this blessed month..

wa Assalam.. 

Wa'alaykumus salaam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh!

Alhamdulillah that dr sahib considered driving by IT (I am now so glad i left that invite), it is indeed an honour! However dr sahib, may we make an earnest request you inshaAllah make it a habit of not just driving by, but benefiting our readers with your most beneficial posts. This is an appeal from the depth of our hearts.

We pray Allah ta'ala bless you with all the khayr of this world and the Hereafter and we request your du'as for us all and the success of this small effort on IT which we were blessed with just under two years ago.

Chai? inshaAllah intizaam one day...

• Like 1

Waalaikumussalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Welcome to IT brother dr76 and jazakAllah khayran for taking a peek at the site. Insha'Allah you'll find a nifty spot to post some of your translation work here too - insha'Allah, insha'Allah, insha'Allah. 

Ameen to sister ummitaalib's beautiful du'aa - may Allah Ta'aala accept and may He accept our fasts and all of our ibaadah and grant us increased strength, ability, focus, understanding, courage, humility, kindness, patience and perseverance to continue to strive on His path. Ameen.

A message to all members: Insha'Allah you find it easy to navigate the site however, should you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask and insha'Allah we will do our best to assist.

Ramadan Kareem... requesting du'aas

• Like 1

Wa'alaykumus salaam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh!

Alhamdulillah that dr sahib considered driving by IT (I am now so glad i left that invite), it is indeed an honour! However dr sahib, may we make an earnest request you inshaAllah make it a habit of not just driving by, but benefiting our readers with your most beneficial posts. This is an appeal from the depth of our hearts.

We pray Allah ta'ala bless you with all the khayr of this world and the Hereafter and we request your du'as for us all and the success of this small effort on IT which we were blessed with just under two years ago.

Chai? inshaAllah intizaam one day...

Mohtaram Khala's request cannot be denied.. shall post from time to time Insha Allah..

Ameen.. & Jazakallah khair for the kind duas.. may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala give happiness of both the worlds to u and ur family.. & May He accept this forum and its members to spread the light of Hidaya far & wide.. Ameen.. 

wa Assalam.. 

• Like 1

Waalaikumussalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Welcome to IT brother dr76 and jazakAllah khayran for taking a peek at the site. Insha'Allah you'll find a nifty spot to post some of your translation work here too - insha'Allah, insha'Allah, insha'Allah. 

Ameen to sister ummitaalib's beautiful du'aa - may Allah Ta'aala accept and may He accept our fasts and all of our ibaadah and grant us increased strength, ability, focus, understanding, courage, humility, kindness, patience and perseverance to continue to strive on His path. Ameen.

A message to all members: Insha'Allah you find it easy to navigate the site however, should you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask and insha'Allah we will do our best to assist.

Ramadan Kareem... requesting du'aas

Insha Allah.. i plan to continue with the question u posted on the Tasawwuf thread there on pious women.. 

Ameen to ur duas.. 

wa Assalam.. 

• Like 1

Mohtaram Khala's request cannot be denied.. shall post from time to time Insha Allah..

Ameen.. & Jazakallah khair for the kind duas.. may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala give happiness of both the worlds to u and ur family.. & May He accept this forum and its members to spread the light of Hidaya far & wide.. Ameen.. 

wa Assalam.. 

Aameeeen..thumma aameen!

InshaAllah. We look forward to the posts...and just so you know, only the first five posts need approving.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Dawah Team

:sl: Sisters :)

Hope your Ramadan is going well and you're in the best state of Iman and health Insha Allah.

While in fast I did three murders. Guess who were the maqtools (the ones who have been murdered)?

• Like 1