IslamicTeachings.org

Random Discussions

Very spicey! All indian food is hot and spicey, maybe Turkish people cant take it?

Ooo okay... The name is realy cool but the spicy part... oo no. Well there are some people who love spicy food in Turkey. We have very spicy kababs. Adana kabab is one of them. İ cant eat much spice cos i have very sensitive stomach ;) But i would try one piece of it :) How do you manage to eat that much spice??

• Like 1

once someone is used to spicey all other foods taste bland...we even add spices to English dishes : )

HahHa spicy lovers :) İ wonder the taste in English dishes :) İ literally congratz anyone who manage to eat that much spice :) İ heard from one of my friends that our dishes are tasteless compared to your foods. İ guess we dont put much spice in it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Dawah Team

:assalam: sisters :)

I finally finished my exams,  :alhamd: feeling extremely relief.

During exam a girl sitting next to me on desk was asking me to help her. I told her it's sin to cheat. she started arguing and asking for proof in which hadith it's written lol, luckily ma'am didn't  notice. I just wanted to save my time but she was bothering me...  
  • Like 1