IslamicTeachings.org

Bit Of Light Relief!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Pandemic & its Effect

People stuck at home are coming up with all kinds of things; some create fear and some bring a smile : )

You need to be careful, people are going crazy about being in lockdown.
I’ve actually just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster while drinking coffee and all of us agreed things are getting worse.

I didn’t mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on things and certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant.

I did discuss it with the hoover and he said the whole thing sucks.

Meanwhile, the blender has mixed feelings and the taps kept running hot and cold about the idea.

The whisk refused to talk about it because she didn’t want to whip things intoa frenzy and the eggs kept quiet because they didn’t want to get a beating. I didn’t check with the oven because she’s far too hot headed.

The bin justspouted a whole load of rubbish about the situation and the freezer just gave my a frosty reception.

In the end, the iron calmed me down: she said everything will be fine - no situation is too pressing.

The tin at the back of the cupboard with no label on thinks it’s a total mystery.

The knife made some very cutting remarks.

The squash was very cordial about it all. Unlike the lemon who was very bitter about it 
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Tips for the sisters. But then if the wife is of this nature, i don't see why the man would bother to marry more than one. :D

From Ahmed Al Hamdan 

He told her:  I want to marry a second wife.

She said: Please don’t do it!

He said: Do you hate me doing it?!

She said: Yes.

He said: Those that hate which Allah has revealed is a disbeliever, because Allah said: (That is because they disliked what Allah revealed, so He rendered worthless their deeds).

She said: take notice, there is a difference, I do not deny the permissibility of polygamy and I do not say that it isn’t the law of Allah, and sometimes it happens that the soul hates something while believing in it, like that are the words of Allah: (Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you), Allah has informed that the souls hate fighting but nevertheless He did not say that those are disbelievers because they hate what Allah has revealed because they believe in the legitimacy of Jihad and fighting, but only that the souls hate to engage this action while believing in it. And likewise I hate to see another wife with my husband because jealousy is a natural characteristic in the woman and at the same time I acknowledge that polygamy is the law of Allah and I do not disagree with it. There is a clear difference between the two situations.

He said: I made a mistake when I married a student of knowledge!

• Like 1