IslamicTeachings.org

Madina Series Arabic: Beginning Lesson

ColonelHardstone

• Dawah Team

Asslamo Allaikum,

This course is for those who know how to read the Arabic (or better, the Qur'aan) with vowels thus I don't believe that it is necessary at least in the beginning to need a MIC or a traiditonal classroom setting.

Exercise 1:

What you do need is to get used to using the Arabic keyboard and copy/pasting the text from there into forums. I would like for all to practise, write and copy the following text into your response for your thread, change the sizes and font colours so you are familiar with how to do this:

• الله تعالي

• الله تعالي

• محمد
Then practise adding vowels as indicated:
  • You will need to type "Meem" and then "Dumma (Paish)" and then "Ha" and then "Fatha (Zabar)" and then "Meem" and then "Shadda" and then Fatha (Zabar) and then Daal and then Sukoon

• مُحَمَّدْ
Exercise 2:

Then you need to visit the following Qur'aan site:

• Think of one of your favourite verses of the Qur'aan

• Know which Surah and Ayah it is

• Select the Sura / Chapter from the top left

• Select the "From Verse"

• Copy and paste the whole Ayah

• Highlight the whole Ayah

• Change Font Size to 24, make it Bold and colour BLUE

• Highlight the whole Ayah and select "Align Right"

• Tell me which Surah & Ayah it is
I am choosing Ayatul-Kursi and my result looks like this:

ٱللَّهُ لَآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ٱلۡحَىُّ ٱلۡقَيُّومُ‌ۚ لَا تَأۡخُذُهُ ۥ سِنَةٌ۬ وَلَا نَوۡمٌ۬‌ۚ لَّهُ ۥ مَا فِى ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتِ وَمَا فِى ٱلۡأَرۡضِ‌ۗ مَن ذَا ٱلَّذِى يَشۡفَعُ عِندَهُ ۥۤ إِلَّا بِإِذۡنِهِۦ‌ۚ يَعۡلَمُ مَا بَيۡنَ أَيۡدِيهِمۡ وَمَا خَلۡفَهُمۡ‌ۖ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَىۡءٍ۬ مِّنۡ عِلۡمِهِۦۤ إِلَّا بِمَا شَآءَ‌ۚ وَسِعَ كُرۡسِيُّهُ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتِ وَٱلۡأَرۡضَ‌ۖ وَلَا يَـُٔودُهُ ۥ حِفۡظُهُمَا‌ۚ وَهُوَ ٱلۡعَلِىُّ ٱلۡعَظِيمُ This is wrong because the alignement is to the left (default) instead of to the right.

ٱللَّهُ لَآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ٱلۡحَىُّ ٱلۡقَيُّومُ‌ۚ لَا تَأۡخُذُهُ ۥ سِنَةٌ۬ وَلَا نَوۡمٌ۬‌ۚ لَّهُ ۥ مَا فِى ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتِ وَمَا فِى ٱلۡأَرۡضِ‌ۗ مَن ذَا ٱلَّذِى يَشۡفَعُ عِندَهُ ۥۤ إِلَّا بِإِذۡنِهِۦ‌ۚ يَعۡلَمُ مَا بَيۡنَ أَيۡدِيهِمۡ وَمَا خَلۡفَهُمۡ‌ۖ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَىۡءٍ۬ مِّنۡ عِلۡمِهِۦۤ إِلَّا بِمَا شَآءَ‌ۚ وَسِعَ كُرۡسِيُّهُ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتِ وَٱلۡأَرۡضَ‌ۖ وَلَا يَـُٔودُهُ ۥ حِفۡظُهُمَا‌ۚ وَهُوَ ٱلۡعَلِىُّ ٱلۡعَظِيمُ

Further Practise:

On the Darul-uloom Deoband site this is the introduction to Shaykh (Maulana) Qasim Nanotwee (RA):

هو الشيخ الإمام حجة الإسلام في الهند

أحد العلماء الربانيين

Please type this using your Arabic Keyboard and then copy/paste it like I have in the same colours and the same way.

Beginning Lesson:

Here is the introductory Lesson:

http://central-mosque.com/index.php/Arabic/madina-book-1-the-beginning.html

• Dawah Team
:sl:

how to learn  Arabic  typing  ?  Any  formula  /  tutorial guide ?

W-Salam,

Sure, here you go:

• Click on this link and you will get an Arabic keyboard http://www.arabic-keyboard.org/
  • Lets suppose that you want to type Muslim which in Arabic is spelled as:
    • Meem
    • Seen
    • Laam
    • Meem
  • Click on these letters with your mouse
  • You will see appear مسلم on the screen

Try it and please come back with issues which you encounter.

Jazakullah Khairun

:wa:

Asslamo Allaikum,

Further Practise:

On the Darul-uloom Deoband site this is the introduction to Shaykh (Maulana) Qasim Nanotwee (RA):

أحد العلماء الربانيين
Please type this using your Arabic Keyboard and then copy/paste it like I have in the same colours and the same way.

it's  hard :(

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

EXERCISE 1:

• الله تعالي
  • الله تعالي
  • محمد
  • مُحَمَّدْ

EXERCISE 2:

وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِى عَنِّى فَإِنِّى قَرِيبٌ‌ۖ أُجِيبُ دَعۡوَةَ ٱلدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ‌ۖ فَلۡيَسۡتَجِيبُواْ لِى وَلۡيُؤۡمِنُواْ بِى لَعَلَّهُمۡ يَرۡشُدُونَ

(2:186)

FURTHER PRACTISE:

أحد العلماء الربانيين