IslamicTeachings.org

Story: Beautiful In His Eyes!

ummtaalib

True story told by Shaykh “Abdul Mohsen al Ahmad”, it happened in... Abha (the capital of Asir province in Saudi Arabia)

“After performing Salãt Al Maghrib, she put her make-up, wore her beautiful white dress preparing herself for her wedding party, Then she heard the Azan of ‘Ishã and she realized that she broke her Wudhu she told her mother: “Mother, I have to go to make wudhu and pray ‘Ishã”

makeup.jpg

Her mother was shocked : “Are you crazy?!! Guests are waiting for you, to see you! what about your make -up? It will be all washed away by water!!” then she added:

”I am your mother and I order you not to perform Salãh now! wallahi if you make wudhu now, I will be angry at you”

Her daughter replied: ”Wallahi I won’t go out from here till I perform my Salãh! Mother you must know that “There is no obedience to any creature in disobedience to the Creator.”!!

Her mother said: “What would our guests say about you when you’ll show up in your wedding party without make-up?! You won’t be beautiful in their eyes! They will make fun of you!”

The daughter asked with a smile: “Are you worried because I won’t be beautiful in the eyes of creations? What about my Creator?! I am worried because, if I miss my Salãh, I won’t be beautiful in His eyes”

She started to make wudhu, and all her make-up was washed away, but she didn’t care. Then she began her Salãh and at the moment she bowed down to make sujud, she didn’t realize that it will be her last one!

Yes! She died while in sujud! What a great ending for a Muslimah who insisted on obeying her Lord! Many people who heard her story were so touched!! She put Him and His obedience first in her priorities, so He granted her the best ending that any Muslim would have! She wanted to be closer to Him, so He took her soul in the place where Muslim are the closest to Him! Subhana Allah! She didn’t care if she would be beautiful in the eyes of creatures so she was beautiful in the eyes of Her Creator!

O Muslim sister, imagine if you are in her place! What will you do? What will you choose : pleasing creations or your Creator?

O dear sister! Do you guarantee that you will live for the next minutes? Hours? Months?!! No one knows when their hour will come? Or when will they meet angels of death? So are you ready for that moment?

O non hijab sister! What do you choose: Pleasing yourself by not wearing Hijãb or pleasing your Lord by wearing hijãb? Are you ready to meet Him without Hijãb?

May Allah guide us all to what pleases Him and grant everyone who is reading these lines good ending.

Source: ATTARBIYAH (Islamic Tarbiyah Academy)

• Like 1