IslamicTeachings.org

Valuable Islamic Quotes

EFFAT57

Asalamu'alaikum

Sadaqat Al Jariyah

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

The actions which outlives you.

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

1● Give a copy of Quran to someone and each time they read from it, you will gain hasanaat.

2● Donate a wheel chair to a hospital and each time a sick person uses it, you will gain hasanaat.

3● Share constructive reading material with someone.

4● Help in educating a child.

5● Teach someone to recite a dua . With each recitation, you will gain hasanaat

6● Share a dua or Quran CD

7● Participate in the building of a mosque thru wealth or strength.

8● Place a water cooler in a public place.

9● Plant a tree. Each time any person or an animal sits under its shade or eats from the tree, you will gain hasanaat.

10● Share this with someone. If one person applies any of the above you will receive your hasanaat until the Day of Judgment.●●●,inshaallah

• Like 1

Asalamu'alaikum

Parents, and False Witness

●▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬●

Narrated Abdur-Rahman b. Abu Bakra , that his father said: We were with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and he said: “Shall I not tell you about the biggest enormities (major sins)? They are three: Idolatry against Allah, disobedience to parents, and false witness (lies).” The Messenger of Allah was reclining and then he sat up and continued saying it until we wished he would stop.

[sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0158]

عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ أَبِي بَكْرَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، قَالَ كُنَّا عِنْدَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ ” أَلاَ أُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِأَكْبَرِ الْكَبَائِرِ – ثَلاَثًا – الإِشْرَاكُ بِاللَّهِ وَعُقُوقُ الْوَالِدَيْنِ وَشَهَادَةُ الزُّورِ أَوْ قَوْلُ الزُّورِ ” . وَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم مُتَّكِئًا فَجَلَسَ فَمَازَالَ يُكَرِّرُهَا حَتَّى قُلْنَا لَيْتَهُ سَكَتَ

• Like 1

Asalamu'alaikum

Hadith on Truthfulness: Honesty leads to Paradise, Dishonesty leads to Hell

●▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Narrated Abdullah : The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “Truthfulness leads to righteousness and righteousness leads to Paradise. A man may speak the truth until he is recorded with Allah as truthful. Lying leads to wickedness and wickedness leads to the Fire. A man may tell lies until he is recorded with Allah as a liar.”

[sahih Muslim, Book 032, Number 6308]

عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِنَّ الصِّدْقَ يَهْدِي إِلَى الْبِرِّ وَإِنَّ الْبِرَّ يَهْدِي إِلَى الْجَنَّةِ وَإِنَّ الرَّجُلَ لَيَصْدُقُ حَتَّى يُكْتَبَ صِدِّيقًا وَإِنَّ الْكَذِبَ يَهْدِي إِلَى الْفُجُورِ وَإِنَّ الْفُجُورَ يَهْدِي إِلَى النَّارِ وَإِنَّ الرَّجُلَ لَيَكْذِبُ حَتَّى يُكْتَبَ كَذَّابًا

Astagfirullah

• Like 1

Asalamu'alaikum

Life is like a party. YOU invite a Lot of people, Some Leave early, Some stay, Some Laugh with you, Some at you, Some didn’t come. But in the end, after the fun, there would be a few who would stay and help clean up the mess with you. And most of the Time, Those were The ones who didn’t even make the mess:) ♥

:assalam:

• Like 1

Asalamu'alaikum

Beware of every hour and how it passes, and only spend it in the best possible way, do not neglect yourself, but render it accustomed to the noblest and best of actions, and send to your grave that which will please you when you arrive to it.”
[imam Ibn Al-Jawzee]

• Like 1

رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ تَعْلَمُ مَا نُخْفِي وَمَا نُعْلِنُ ۗ وَمَا يَخْفَىٰ عَلَى اللَّهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَا فِي السَّمَاءِ

O Our Lord! truly thou dost know what we conceal and what we reveal: for nothing whatever is hidden from Allah whether on Earth or in Heaven.”

– Qur’an: Surah Ibrahim (14:38)”

:assalam:

Asalamu'alaikum

‘The believer speaks little and does alot, whereas the hypocrite (munafiq) speaks a lot and does little.

When the believer speaks, it is with wisdom, when he is silent, it is in deep thought, when he sees, he takes lessons, and when he acts, it is a cure.

If this is the way you are, then you are in the constant worship [of your Lord.]’

• Like 1

Asalamu'alaikum

وَقَالَ الشَّيْطَانُ لَمَّا قُضِيَ الأَمْرُ إِنَّ اللّهَ وَعَدَكُمْ وَعْدَ الْحَقِّ وَوَعَدتُّكُمْ فَأَخْلَفْتُكُمْ وَمَا كَانَ لِيَ عَلَيْكُم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ إِلاَّ أَن دَعَوْتُكُمْ فَاسْتَجَبْتُمْ لِي فَلاَ تَلُومُونِي وَلُومُواْ أَنفُسَكُم مَّا أَنَاْ بِمُصْرِخِكُمْ وَمَا أَنتُمْ بِمُصْرِخِيَّ إِنِّي كَفَرْتُ بِمَا أَشْرَكْتُمُونِ مِن قَبْلُ إِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

And Shaytaan (Satan) will say when the matter has been decided: “Verily, Allah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, so you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with Allah (by obeying me in the life of the world).

Verily, there is a painful torment for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.).“

(Ibrahim 14:22)

Asalamu'alaikum

Abu Darda (Radi Allahu 'anhu) said: "I love three things that are hateful to people:

'I love poverty, sickness, and death. I love them because:

✔-poverty is humility,

✔-sickness is expiation for sins &

✔-death results in a meeting with Allah.'

••►"But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not." [2:216]