1) Charity averts impending calamities.✿

2) Wish not for death before its time comes.✿

3) Paradise lies at the feet of your mother.✿

4) He who wishes to enter paradise must please his parents.✿

5) Kindness is a mark of faith and whoever has not kindness has no faith.✿

6) Speak well of your dead and refrain from speaking ill of them.✿

7) It is not worthy of a speaker of truth to curse people.✿

8) Trust in Allah but tie your camel.اعقلها و توكل ✿

9) He who travels in search of knowledge,to him Allah shows the way to paradise.✿

• Like 5

Asalamu'alaikum

It has reached me that when Allâh the Mighty and Majestic blesses a people and gives them some good he asks them to be grateful.

If they are grateful, He is All-Able to give them more. But if they are ungrateful, He is all-able to turn His blessings into a punishment.❋

~Al-Hasan Al-Basrî – Allâh have mercy on him

[Al-Bayhaqî, Shu’ab Al-Imân article 4536]

IloveAllahforum

• Like 1

Asalamu'alaikum

Ibn Abd al-Barr (rahmatullahi alayh) narrates from someone of knowledge who said:

*Learn to say, I do not know, and do not learn to say: I know. This is because if you say: I do not know, they will teach you till you know.

But if you say, I know, they will continue questioning you till you have no answer.

*Ibn Abdil Barr, Jami Bayan al-Ilm, Vol 2, p. 55

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Asalamu'alaikum

When you make dua it is a sign that Allaah loves you & has intended good for you."

(Imam Ibn al-Qayyim)

Abdullah asked his father Imaam Ahmad (rahimahullah) one day, “Abi (father) when will we ever relax?”

His father, one of the greatest revivers of the Sunnah, one who endured countless hardships and afflictions for defending tenets of Islam, a role model for all Muslims, looked him in the eye and said, ✦“With the first step we take into Jannah.”✦

• Like 2

Asalamu'alaikum

So many Muslims are concerned about Emaan (faith) as a conception and as a point of argument in debates but few Muslims even comprehend the depth of Emaan which is Yaqeen (total conviction). It is the latter which the Sahabas sought, attained and through which gained victory.

[shaykh Hasan Ali]

courtesy of sis nadous :)

• Like 2

Asalamu'alaikum

It is striking today that, we Muslims read so many books and still have no result of any revival, yet the Sahabas revived a great portion of the world by reading only One Book in their time; the Holy Quran. The fact is that they did not just read it, but practiced every bit of it. It was enough then, and is still enough today. [shaykh Hasan Ali]

• Like 2