IslamicTeachings.org

Worried – How to Perform Umrah?

Salaam guys, my purpose of this thread is that to get information about “How to Perform Umrah?”. Every year, millions of people perform Umrah and accomplish their divine responsibility. It’s my daydream to visit the House of Allah and Prophet’s Mosques and perform Umrah. But, I’m going to Saudi Arabia first time and performing Umrah first time also in 2108, Insha’Allah. 

And in the Holy Cities we can find the answer to this question, [Moderator Edit: Link removed] Because this is a place where people came from different areas of the world and show unity, peace, and brotherhood. 

But, I’m worried, how to perform Umrah? I have heard from many people about this and want to share with you guys and then kindly, guide me. 
The “Itimaar” is a word where Umrah is derived and its meaning is journey or visit. There are some steps of Umrah,

•    Wearing Ihram

Wearing the Ihram in the Haram Pak at the Meeqaat

•    Tawaf e Kaaba 

Tawaf around the House of Allah, Kaaba

•    Say’ee

To finish the Say’ee, walking 7 times between the mountains of Safa and Marwah 

•    Cutting the Hair 

Shaving the hair off when coming out the state of Ihram

So, guys, these are the points which I was heard from different people. But, I want 100% to confirm information about how to perform Umrah??? Because its religious duty and Allah don’t give this chance to everyone to perform it. May Allah help us. He is Kind and Generous.

2 hours ago, adyiqbal said:

Wearing Ihram

Wearing the Ihram in the Haram Pak at the Meeqaat

Please do not post rulings on the forum which you have "heard". The above is confusing as one enters the state of ihraam before entering the haram

Readers please refer to following topic of hajj/umrah resources