• Create Account

Welcome to IslamicTeachings.org

Assalaamu 'alaykum Warahmatullaah!,

Welcome to IslamicTeachings.org, your gateway to increasing knowledge from authentic sources of the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaa’ah. IslamicTeachings.org aim to provide articles written by Scholars on all aspects of Islam, advices of Mashaikh, stories, inspiring quotes and links to much more.

Please register and become a member. Get benefit and become a means of benefit for the Ummah by sharing and helping to build the resources at IslamicTeachings.org .

You can register your account in two steps by using your existing facebook, google or twitter account. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

Jazaakumullaah!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

The Deception of Shaitaan in Making Du'a

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ummitaalib

ummitaalib

BOARD SENIOR MEMBER

• Administrators
  • 7127 posts
  • Religion:Muslim

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:04 AM

The Deception of Shaitaan

decept10-300x100.png

Hazrat Moulana Ashraf Ali Thanwi (rahmatullahi ‘alaih) once mentioned:

In today’s times, the statement, “This mouth is unworthy of making du‘aa” is commonly heard from people.

A person once came to me and expressed the same feeling, saying that he was unworthy of making du‘aa. In reply, I asked him, “Do you perform Salaah? Do you recite the Kalimah?” When he replied that he does perform Salaah and recite the Kalimah, I said, “When you are worthy enough to perform Salaah, to fast and to recite the Kalimah, then why are you unworthy of making du‘aa?” This feeling, that you are unworthy of making du‘aa, is in actual fact created by Shaitaan in his effort to mislead you. He wishes to deprive you of the barakah of turning to Allah Ta‘ala in du‘aa. Similarly, your nafs does not wish to exert itself in any work. Therefore, whenever it is told to do any good work, it looks for some excuse or the other to avoid doing that good work. (Malfoozaat Husnul Azeez pg.128)

Ihyaauddeen.co.za

My avatar says: "Laa tahzan, innallaaha ma'anaa" - Do not grieve, indeed Allah is with us [Qur'an 9:40] https://fragranceofmusk.wordpress.com/