IslamicTeachings.org

Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)’s Love for his Ummah

Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)’s Love for his Ummah

It has been recorded in ‘Mawaahib Ladunniya’ from ‘Tafseer Qushairy’ that on the day of Judgement a believer shall appear for reckoning with a small measure of righteous deeds. Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) shall appear and place on the side of the righteous deeds a small piece of paper that will be the size of the tip of one’s finger. The result will be that the scale of good deeds will far outweigh the evil deeds. Seeing this, the believer will exclaim, “May my mother and father be sacrificed for your sake, who are you? How beautiful is your physical appearance, and how sublime is your conduct.”

Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) shall answer: “Verily I am your Nabi (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). This which I have placed on your scale is the salaat and salaam that you used to recite upon me during your lifetime. Now I have come to your aid and assistance at your time of need.” (Ihyaauddeen.co.za)

يَا رَبِّ صَلِّ وَ سَلِّمْ دَائِمًا أَبَدًا عَلَى حَبِيبِكَ خَيرِ الخَلْقِ كُلِّهِمِ