IslamicTeachings.org

Wifaqul Ulama stands against Attacks on Syria!

• Dawah Team

Asslamo Allaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh, 

My Dear British Muslims, 

I address you in this hour when the drums of war are beating once again. I urge all Ulama, Imams, community leaders and Muslims to close ranks and stand united against this extension of war in the Middle East.

My dear learned friend, Mufti Amjad Mohammad has already articulated the thoughts (of British Ulama) on ISIS, Paris attacks and what the response of Muslims should be regarding this incident. 

Let me make it abundantly clear! No Scholar stands with this group called ISIL/ISIL and nobody supports their Khilafah! 

But at the same time, I urge all of you to express your thoughts as a British citizen using this link and register your opposition to war on Syria.

Here are my thoughts which I have taken the time to express:

"I fully agree with our Labour Party leader's view that any sort of military intervention in the Middle-East by the UK will not only increase the chances of terror related blowback in the UK, but also the loss of hundreds and thousands of innocent lives leading to a humanitarian catastrophe. I believe we be should speaking to the neighbouring countries such as Iran, Saudi, Turkey and Jordan for a diplomatic solution. We should try and weaken ISIS by stopping countries trading with them by buying their oil and stopping their arms supply. 

This so called War-On-Terror has only increased terrorism and made the world an unsafer place. We need to learn from the lessons of Iraq and Afghanistan.

In times of dire austerity, we should really be focussing on getting people back into employment and out of poverty, not wasting millions on war."

I will continue to express my opposition to the extension of war on Terror and I urge all Ulama and Imams to lead British Muslims from the front. 

Watch me tonight on Iqra TV (http://iqra.tv/)  where I will have the pleasure to host my honorable Guest (Head and Director of Masjid ul Aqsa) tonight at 21:00. 

1. Fulfill your duty, forward this message and stand united against oppression and tyranny. 
  2. Vote "NO" on military action in Syria against IS in response to the Paris attacks:

(Maulana) Suliman Ghani

Shura, Wifaqul Ulama

جزاك اللهُ خيرًا

Date: 29NOV2015

Time: 19:35

Admin: 07956589613