By Bint e Aisha
Twenty advices to those undertaking the Mubarak journey of Haj
The Honourable Father of Moulana Haroon Abasoomar Saheb (hafizahullah), who is also the Ameer of Darul Hadith Research Centre offered the following advices for those going for Haj:
1. Make Shukr at every point of the journey and do not complain.
2. Respect one and all:
a) Those people that are coming for Haj.
b) Those people that stay in the Holy Lands.
3. Always think that I am not deserving of this great bounty.
4. Make Istighfar after every deed.
5. Make du’a that Allah Ta’ala makes us better people.
6. You are part of a special delegation, therefore:
Increase in du’a. Make special time for du’a. 7. Make a firm intention to:
Fulfill all the Fard obligations. Make khidmah of everyone. Acquire complete Din in your life. 8. Guard your eyes and tongue.
9. Refrain from useless activities.
10. Give a lot of Sadaqah, and try to feed the poor especially.
11. Keep to the Haram Sharif and your room. Use the time properly and value your time.
12. The Ayah:
فَلا رَفَثَ وَلا فُسُوقَ وَلا جِدَالَ فِي الْحَجِّ
(Surah Baqarah, verse: 197)
Has three prohibitions:
No obscenity No disobedience No arguments See more in link below from where you can also download the PDF