IslamicTeachings.org

Reciting “I am pleased with Allah as my Lord”

Reciting “I am pleased with Allah as my lord”

Scene.jpg

One should recite the following Duaa thrice in the morning and evening:

رَضِيتُ بِاللهِ رَبَّا وَبِالإسْلَامِ دِينًا وَبِمحَمَّدٍ نَبِيًّا

Transileration: Radheetu billaahi Rabbaw wabil Islaami deenaw wabi Muhammadin nabiyyaa

I am pleased with Allah as my lord, Islaam as my religion and Hadhrat Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) as my messenger. 

عن أبي سلام قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ما من عبد مسلم يقول حين يصبح وحين يمسي ثلاث مرات رضيت بالله ربا وبالإسلام دينا وبمحمد صلى الله عليه وسلم نبيا إلا كان حقا على الله أن يرضيه يوم القيامة (مسند احمد رقم 18967)

Hadhrat Abu Salaam (Radhiallahu Anhu) reports that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: “Whoever recites the following duaa thrice in the morning and in the evening, Allah Ta’ala will certainly please him on the day of Qiyaamah (i.e. Allah Ta’ala will forgive him and usher him into Paradise): 

Ihyaaud Deen

• Like 2

:sl:

Transileration: Radheetu billaahi Rabbaw wabil Islaami deenaw wabi Muhammadin nabiyyaa

is   it    zer/ kasra  under ya  and  tashdeed  over  nun  ?

:sl:

is   it    zer/ kasra  under ya  and  tashdeed  over  nun  ?

yes the waaw  will be read with a tashdeed

Being taken by the Hand into Paradise

عن المنيذر رضي الله عنه صاحب رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم وكان يكون بإفريقية قال : سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم يقول : من قال إذا أصبح : رضيت بالله ربا وبالإسلام دينا وبمحمد نبيا فأنا الزعيم لآخذن بيده حتى أدخله الجنة  رواه الطبراني وإسناده حسن (مجمع الزوائد 17005)

Hadhrat Munaydhir (Radhiallahu Anhu) reports that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: “Whoever recites the following duaa in the morning, I guarantee that I will definitely take him by his hand and enter him into Paradise: 

• Like 1