IslamicTeachings.org

Duaa to Earn one Forgiveness of Sins and Safety from Jahannum

Duaa to Earn one Forgiveness of Sins and Safety from Jahannum

Scene.jpg

One should Recite the Following Duaa in the Morning and Evening

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّى أَصْبَحْتُ أُشْهِدُكَ وَأُشْهِدُ حَمَلَةَ عَرْشِكَ وَمَلاَئِكَتَكَ وَجَمِيعَ خَلْقِكَ أَنَّكَ أَنْتَ اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ وَحْدَكَ لاَ شَرِيكَ لَكَ وَأَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُكَ وَرَسُولُكَ

O Allah, I spend the morning while I call upon You, and I call upon the angels who are the bearers of Your throne, and I call upon Your (other) angels and I call upon Your entire creation to bear witness that You are Allah, none is worthy of worship except You. You are alone, You have no partner, and Hadhrat Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is Your messenger.

عن أنس بن مالك رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم من قال حين يصبح اللهم إنى أصبحت أشهدك وأشهد حملة عرشك وملائكتك وجميع خلقك أنك أنت الله لا إله إلا أنت وحدك لا شريك لك وأن محمدا عبدك ورسولك إلا غفر له ما أصاب فى يومه ذلك من ذنب وإن قالها حين يمسى غفر له ما أصاب تلك الليلة  (ابو داود رقم 5080)

Hadhrat Anas (Radhiallahu Anhu) reports that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: “The one who recites the following Duaa in the morning, then whatever sins he commits during that day will be forgiven. And whoever recites it in the evening, then whatever sins he commits during the night will be forgiven.

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّى أَصْبَحْتُ أُشْهِدُكَ وَأُشْهِدُ حَمَلَةَ عَرْشِكَ وَمَلاَئِكَتَكَ وَجَمِيعَ خَلْقِكَ أَنَّكَ أَنْتَ اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ وَحْدَكَ لاَ شَرِيكَ لَكَ وَأَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُكَ وَرَسُولُكَ

عن أنس بن مالك رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال من قال حين يصبح أو يمسى اللهم إنى أصبحت أشهدك وأشهد حملة عرشك وملائكتك وجميع خلقك أنك أنت الله لا إله إلا أنت وأن محمدا عبدك ورسولك أعتق الله ربعه من النار فمن قالها مرتين أعتق الله نصفه ومن قالها ثلاثا أعتق الله ثلاثة أرباعه فإن قالها أربعا أعتقه الله من النار (ابو داود رقم 5071)

Hadhrat Anas (Radhiallahu Anhu) reports that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: “The one who recites the following Duaa once in the morning or in the evening, then Allah Ta’ala will save one quarter of his body from the fire of Jahannum. Whoever recites it twice, Allah Ta’ala will save half of his body from the fire of Jahannum. Whoever recites it thrice, Allah Ta’ala will save two thirds of his body from the fire of Jahannum. Whoever recites it four times, Allah Ta’ala will save his entire body from the fire of Jahannum

Note: When reciting the Duaa in the evening, one will recite the word إنى أمسيت instead of إنى أصبحت. One should not construe the above Duaa as a license to intentionally commit sins. However, one should regard this Duaa as a means of grace and blessings from the side of Allah Ta’ala. that if one mistakenly had fallen into sin, then Allah Ta’ala will forgive him through the blessing of this Duaa.

Ihyaaud Deen