IslamicTeachings.org

Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiyani, Qadiyanees (Ahmadees, Lahorees) & Their Disbelief

ColonelHardstone

• Dawah Team

1. Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiyani [1835-1908]: Indian National from the province of Punjab who falsely claimed prophethood and unanimously declared Kaafir by agreement of Muslim Scholars since he neither repented nor retracted his views.

2. Qadiyanees: Those who believe in the false claim of Mirza Qadiyani and unanimously declared Kaafir by agreement of Muslim Scholars.

3. Lahorees: Offshoot of Qadiyanees and registered group from Lahore (Pakistan) who consider Mirza Qadiyani to be Mujaddid (reviver of Islam) and unanimously declared Kaafir by agreement of Muslim Scholars.

http://central-mosque.com/index.php/Refutations/who-are-qadiyanees.html

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Link above broken...copying article from central-mosque below

Who are Qadiyanees?

Kafir.jpg

Qadiyanees (Ahmadees/Lahorees)

are
Kafir
(Non-Muslims) according to the unanimous opinion of all Muslims

Qadiyanees are a sect, separate and distinct from Islam who believe in a liar and imposter by the name of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed, who falsely claimed prophethood after Prophet Muhammad (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam). The founder of the sect Mirza Ghulam Ahmed was born in a village called “Qadiyan” in Indian Punjab, hence the founder and the group are known as Qadiyanees by association to the founder’s birth place.

Who or what are Ahmadees?

The same sect called Qadiyanees prefer to call themselves “Ahmadees”, in association with the name of the founder Mirza Ghulam Ahmed. The name Ahmadees is preferred to trick innocent Muslims into creating a link with the last prophet of Islam who also had the name of Ahmad (Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam), besides the commonly known name of Muhammad (Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam).

Who or what are Lahorees?

Lahorees (or Lahoris) are a splinter group of Qadiyanees who are eastablished as Ahmadiyya Anjuman Ishaat-i-Islam (Lahore, Pakistan). The words of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed are just as binding upon the Lahoorees who try to trick simple Muslims into claiming that they regard Mirza Ghulam Ahmed as the promised Messiah. To regard an imposter, a liar and a false proclaimer of prophethood to be the promised Messiah is nothing but deceit and non-rejection of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed’s claims of prophethood similarly puts the Lahorees outside the fold of Islam.

Who is the last prophet of Islam?

Muslims believe that the last prophet of Islam is Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam) and last revelation of Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) the Holy Qur’an was revealed to him. The office (and station) of prophethood and revelation both ended with Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam).

What does the Qur’an say about Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam) being the last prophet?

مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَآ أَحَدٍ۬ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمۡ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ ٱللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ ٱلنَّبِيِّـۧنَۗ وَكَانَ ٱللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَىۡءٍ عَلِيمً۬ا

Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets; and Allah is ever Aware of all things. (33:40)

What does the Hadeeth say about Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam) being the last prophet?

حدثنا ‏ ‏قتيبة بن سعيد ‏ ‏حدثنا ‏ ‏إسماعيل بن جعفر ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏عبد الله بن دينار ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏أبي صالح ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏أبي هريرة ‏ ‏رضي الله عنه ‏  ‏أن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏قال إن ‏ ‏مثلي ومثل الأنبياء من قبلي كمثل رجل بنى بيتا فأحسنه وأجمله إلا موضع ‏ ‏لبنة ‏ ‏من زاوية فجعل الناس يطوفون به ويعجبون له ويقولون هلا وضعت هذه ‏ ‏اللبنة ‏ ‏قال فأنا ‏ ‏اللبنة ‏ ‏وأنا خاتم النبيين ‏

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radiya Allahu 'Anhu): Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "My similitude in comparison with the other prophets before me, is that of a man who has built a house nicely and beautifully, except for a place of one brick in a corner. The people go about it and wonder at its beauty, but say: 'Would that this brick be put in its place!' So I am that brick, and I am the last of the Prophets." (Bukhari)

What is the unanimous belief of Muslims with regards to Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam) being the last prophet?

It is stated in Aqeedah Tahwiyyah which is the agreed upon creed of Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jamaah (all Muslims):

وَإِنَّ مُحَمَّداً صلى الله عليه وسلم عَبْدُهُ المُصْطَفَى، وَنَبـِيُّهُ المُجْتَبَى، وَرَسُولُهُ المُرْتَضَى،

And we are certain that Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) is His chosen Servant and elect Prophet and His Messenger with whom He is well pleased,

خَاتِمُ الأَنْبـِيَاءِ وَإِمَامُ الأَتْقِياءِ، وَسَيِّدُ المُرْسَلِينَ، وَحَبـِيبُ رَبِّ العَالَمِينَ،

And that he is the Seal of the Prophets and the Imam of the godfearing and the most honored of all the messengers and the Beloved of the Lord of all the worlds.

وَكُلُّ دَعْوَةِ نُبُوَّةٍ بَعْدَ نُبُوَّتِهِ فَغَيٌّ وَهَوَى؛

Every claim to Prophet-hood after Him is falsehood and deceit.

What is the verdict of Muslim scholars on Mirza Ghulam Ahmed and his followers (both Qadiyanees & Lahorees)?

There is absolutely no disagreement amongst Muslims that anyone who claims prophethood after Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam) is a liar and therefore is to be rejected. Therefore, there is no disagreement amongst Muslim scholars that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed and his followers (both Qadiyanees and Lahorees) are all outside the fold of Islam:

Fatwas of Muslim Scholars and Organizations Regarding the Qadiani (Ahmadiyya) Cult

Who was Mirza Ghulam Ahmed?

The liar and imposter, Mirza Ghulam Ahmed was born in Qaidyan (Indian Punjab) around 1839 or 1840. He received his education up to the Middle Class at home. He studied books on Grammar, Logic and Philosophy under the guidance of Maulavi Fazl-i-Ilahi, Maulavi Fazl-i- Ahmad and Maulavi Gul 'Ali Shah. He studied Medicine from his father who was an experienced physician. This, however, did not continue for long as under the insistent pressure of his father, Mirza had to engage himself in the endeavour to get back his ancestral landed property which subsequently led to litigation in law courts.

Mirza later took employment with the Deputy Commissioner of Sialkot for a small salary. He remained at this post for four years from 1864 to 1868 and during this period he also read one or two, books of English.  He also took the examination of Mukhtar but failed and subsequently resigned in 1868 he resigned this job and came back to his village (Qaidyan) and began to look after his ancestral property.

From his very-childhood, the Mirza was very simple. He was unaware of worldly matters and appeared to be a little absent-minded. He did not even know how to wind a watch." When he had to know time, he took out the watch from his pocket and began to count, starting from one. And even then, while he counted with his finger he also kept on counting the figures aloud lest he should forget." He could not just look at the watch and find out what time it was. Due to absent-minded- ness, it was difficult for him to differentiate between the shoes of the left and the right feet. Mirza Bashir Ahmad writes:

"Once someone brought for him gurgabi (a kind of shoes used in Punjab). He put them on, but could not distinguish between the right and the left. Often he used to wear them on the wrong feet, and then feel uncomfortable. Sometimes when he would be hurt by the use of the wrong shoe, he would get irritated and say that nothing of those people was good. Mother said that she had inscribed signs indicating right and left on the shoes for the sake of his convenience and yet' he used to put the shoes on the wrong feet. Hence she later removed the signs." Furthermore due to micturition (frequent urination) Mirza used to keep “earthen-marbles" in his pockets.

In his youth, the Mirza was so afflicted with hysteria that sometimes he used to fall down unconscious as a result of hysteric fits. The Mirza used to interpret these fits variously as hysteric and melancholia. He also suffered from diabetes and copious urination. Mentioning at one place that 'I am a permanently sick person,' he adds: "Headache and giddiness and insomnia and palpitation of the heart come by fits and the lingering ailment in the lower part of my body is that of diabetes. Often I urinate up to a. hundred times during the day or night. And all the other disorders of debility and exhaustion which, are the natural results of such excessive urination have also fallen to my lot."Mirza first married in 1852 or 1853 with one of his own relatives. This wife gave birth to two sons: Mirza Sultan Ahmad and Mirza Fazal Ahmad. In 1891, he divorced the lady. In 1884 he took another wife, the daughter of Nawab Nasir of Delhi. The rest of the offsprings of the Mirza were all from this wife. Three sons were born from her Mirza Bashiruddin Mahmood, Mirza Bashir Ahmad (author of Sirat al-Mahdi) and Mirza Sharif Ahmad. When in 1891 Mirza declared that he was the “Promised Messiah” and later on in 1910, that he was a “prophet of God" the Muslim 'ulama began to refute and oppose him. Among those prominent in opposing him was Maulana Sana ullah Amritsari, the editor of Ahl-i-Hadith. On April 5, 1907, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad issued an announcement in which, while addressing the said Maulana, he wrote: "If I am such a big -liar and impostor as you portray me in each issue of your magazine, then I will die in your life-time, for I know that the life-period of a mischief- maker and liar is not very long and ultimately he dies an unsuccessful man, during the life of his greatest enemies and in a state of humiliation and grief. And if I am not a liar and impostor and have been honoured by God's communication and address to me, and if I am the Promised Messiah, then I hope that, with the grace of God and in accordance with God's practice you will not escape the punishment of the rejecters (of Truth). Thus, if that punishment which is not in man's but in God's hand, that is, fatal diseases like plague and cholera, do not afflict you during My life-time" 3 then I am not from God." One year after the publication of this announcement, on May 25th 1908, Mirza fell ill, being afflicted with diarrhea at Lahore. Along with loose motions, he also had vomiting. He was put under treatment at once, but weakness increased and his condition became critical. The next day, on May 26, he breathed his last in the forenoon. About his death his father- in-law Mir Nisar Nawab has stated: "The night on which Hazrat Mirza Sahib fell -ill, I was asleep at my place. When he felt very uncomfortable, I was awakened. When I went to Hazrat Sahib he addressed me and said, 'Mir Sahib I am ill with cholera'. After this, in my opinion, he did not speak a clear word till he died the next day after ten o'clock." ( Hayat-i-.Nasir, ed. Shaykh Yaqnb Ali Irfani.)The dead. body was carried to Qadian. On May 27, 1908 the burial took place and Hakim Nuruddin became his successor, the first Khalifah of the Qadiani movement.

What is the criteria to judge Mirza Ghulam Ahmed?

Apart from the explicit statements of Qur’aan & Hadeeth, Mirza Ghulam Ahmed himself stated:

The best criterion to evaluate my truth or falsehood is my foretelling”  (Aina-e-Kamalat Islam P.28: Roohani KhazainV.23 P.231)

If one is proved to be a liar in a matter, one should not be depended upon for other matters also.” (Chashm-e-Maarfat P.2 Roohani Khazain V.23: P.231)

State some of the false prophecies of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed?

Death in Mecca or Madina:

I shall die either in Mecca or Medina. Tazkira Majmoo`a Ilhamat P.584)

This prediction proved false. Mirza died of Cholera in the Ahmedia Building, Brandreth Road, Lahore and his dead body was taken to Qadiyan via Goods Train fearing spread of epidemic.

Marraige with a widow:

It is God’s will that I will be married with two women; one of them will be a virgin and the other will be a widow. So, the prediction about the virgin has already come true and by the Grace of God I have four sons from this wife and I am waiting for the prediction about the widow.(Taryaqul Qalub P.73 Roohani Khazain V.15: P.201)

Mirza never married a widow and he died with the wish in his heart. This prediction was another bag of lies.

Death of Priest Athum:

Mirza Qadiyani made a dialect  with a Christian priest Athum that lasted for many days without any result. At last Mirza wrote in his paper that God has told him that priest Abdullah Athum  would die within fifteen months from the date of publishing of the paper, that is 5th June 1893. He stated in clears terms,

I acknowledge that if this prediction proves false or if the person who is a liar in God’s eyes does not die within fifteen months of this date, I am ready for any type of punishment and disgrace. I  am prepared even to be hanged . I swear that he will certainly die within this period. Come what may, this will happen…… If I am a liar, prepare a gibbet for me and consider me the worst of all the Satans and the wicked.” (Jang Muqaddas P.211: Roohani KhazainV.6:P.293)

At last the day of 5th of September 1894 passed. On September 6th, 1894 Abdullah Athum reached Amretsar, alive. The Christians welcomed him there whole heartedly and Mirza Qadiyani was disgraced every where.

Death of Dr Abdul Hakeem:

Dr. Abdul Hakeem Khan claimed that Mirza Qadiyani would die during his life time by August 4, 1908. At this Mirza predicted:

Dr. Abdul Hakeem has foretold that I will die during his life time by August 4, 1908, but against this prediction God has informed me that he himself will suffer and that God will cause his death and I will remain safe from his evil. So, this is the case whose decree will be made by God. There is no doubt in that God always helps a true person.(Chashm-e-Maarfat P.322: Roohani Khazain V.23: P.336-337)

According to the prediction of Dr. Abdul Hakeem, Mirza died on May 26, 1908 before August 4, 1908 and Dr. Abdul Hakeem lived another eleven years after it. Mirza Qadiyani's prediction proved false as per routine.

Marraige with Muhammadi Begum:

The story of Muhammadi Begum is also very famous. Mirza begged the hands of a good natured and good looking girl, Muhammadi Begum. His proposal was not accepted. Temptations, requests and flattery, all were tried. Threats were made and even the predictions of calamity and death were made.  Muhammadi Begum was engaged to Sultan Mehmood. Mirza threatened Sultan Mehmood with his foretelling that he would die and that his land would vanish from the earth. When all these tactics failed he started saying that God had wedded him with Muhammadi Begum in heavens and she would be married to him on earth also. Muhammadi Begum was married to Sultan Mehmood. Sultan Mehmood continued to live and Muhammadi Begum was also happy with him. Mirza Qadiyani used many tactics, throughout his life to get her, but he got nothing except disgrace as per routine.

Plague:

When Plague spread in India, Mirza Qadiyani said that it was in keeping with his prediction that was fulfilled and that the Plague had come for his enemies and would not enter Qadiyan and if a plagued person enters Qadiyan, he would be cured. After some time Plague entered Qadiyan.

Then Mirza predicted that it would not visit his house and his party men would remain safe and sound. But many of Mirza’s close companions died of it. Plague entered his house also and he had to leave his home for Bagh. This prediction met a similar fate as per routine. (Haqiqat-ul-wahee P. 220, Roohani Khazain V 22 P. 230)

Earthquake:

Mirza Qadiyani predicted that an earthquake would occur that would be like doomsday. Mirza named it “The earthquake doomsday” and issued many pamphlets for it. He wrote:

The prediction about the next earthquake is not an ordinary prediction. If it proves an ordinary thing or it does not occur in my life, it means that I have not been sent by God.” (Supplement Braheen Ahmed. Part 5. P. 92-93)

Birth of a Son:

Miran Manzoor Muhammad was a known figure in Qadiyan, Muhammadi Begum (not the famous one) was his wife. She got pregnant in 1906. Mirza wrote about her:

On 7th of June 1906, I was revealed that Muhammadi Begum would give birth to a son, who would have two names(1) Bashir-ud-Dola, (2) Alam Kabab.” (Tazkara Majmooya Ilahamat P. 615)

On 19th of June 1906 he claimed:

The son born to Mian Manzoor Muhammad who will be an indication from God will have the following names – (1) Kalmatul Aziz (2) Kalmatullah Khan (3) Word (4) Bashir-ud-Dola (5) Shadi Khan (6) Alam Kabab (7) Nasir-ud-Din (8) Fatehuddin (9) Haza Youme- Mubarak. (Tazkara Majmooya Ilahamat P. 620)

After 27 days of his revelation a daughter was born to Muhammadi Begum on July 17, 1906. After some days both the daughter and the mother died and the son with nine names never came. Another as per routine.

State some of the false claims of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed?

Mirza Qadiyani's claims are uncountable. He superceded all the false claimers of prophet hood in infidelity and falsehood. Because of excessive claims, even his followers could not determine him rightly. Some say that Mirza Qadiyani claimed of being a religious leader and guide of the time. Some say that he claimed of being the promised Christ. Some say that he claimed of being just a symbolic prophet ( the shadow of prophet). Some say that Mirza claimed to be a fully functional prophet. A few out of the hundreds of his claims are quoted below:

Revelations:

In the beginning Mirza Qadiyani in Braheen-Ahmadia claimed of having revelations. His claim is that God converses with him.
(Taryaq-ul-Quloob.P.155.Roohani khzain.V.15.P.283)

"Be and it is"

Mirza writes that God says whenever you intend a thing, it becomes a reality. (Haqeet-al-Wahi.P.105. Roohani Khazain.V.22.P.108)

Revelations as a Prophet:

Mirza claimed that he receives revelation and revelation has not come to an end. He says “whoever says that ‘revelation’ has exterminated in religion, I declare such religion false. (Braheen Ahmed.V.5.P.139.Roohani Khazain.V.21.P.206)

Named as House of God:

In revelations God named me Bait ullah (Margin Arbaeen number 4.P.15.Roohani Khazain.V.17.P.445)

Revivalist:

At the end of 13th century and at the beginning of 14th century God informed me through a revelation that I was the revivalist of the century (Kitab-al-Birea.P.168.Roohan-i-Khazain.V.13.P.201)

Harris:

There is a tradition in Abu Dawood- a Hadith book- that a person, Harris, will set off from Asia Minor with troops for the help of Imam Mehdi. Every muslim is bound to help him for his success.

In Azala Awham, page 79 and Roohani Khazain, V3.P140 Mirza Qadiyani writes “I am that Harris”. The Hadith clearly reveals that Harris will be for Imam Mehdi’s help. How a person can be Harris and Imam Mehdi both at the same time?

Likeness with Christ:

I, the humble, have just claimed the likeness with Christ, but simple fellows took it for the claim of promised Christ. This is not a new claim that I have made now, but it is the same old revelation from God that I have explained in detail in many places in “Brahen-e-Ahmedia”……. I did not claim at all that I am the Christ, son of Mary. Whoever alleges me of this, is a liar. From the past eight years I am continuously writing and publishing that I am like Christ.  (Azala Awham.P.190.Roohani Khazain.P.192.V3)

Being the promised Christ:

He is the Christ, son of Mary who was about to come and about whom people suspect. This is the reality and this is the man who was being waited for and suspicion is mare foolishness. (Kashti-e-Nooh.P.48.Roohani Khazain.P.52.v.19)

Being better than Christ:

Mirza Qadiyani says in a verse, "do not talk about the son of Mary. Ghulam Ahmed is better that him". (Daf-e-Albala.P.20, Roohani Khazain.V18.P.240)

He further writes “parallel to that Christ who was called God, God sent the promised Christ in this Ummah. He is better than that Christ in his glory. And he called the second Christ as Ghulam Ahmed.  (Daf-e-Albala.P.13 Roohani Khazain.V18.P.233)

State some of the absurdities of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed? Pregnancy of promised Christ

About his pregnancy Mirza writes down in his book that:

“Like Maryam, Christ’s spirit was infused into me and metaphorically I was conceived. At last after several months, not more than ten months, through revelation that I have stated in the part four page. 556 of Braheen-e-Ahmedia, I was made Christ from Mary. In this way I am Ibn e Maryam (son of Mary).” (Kashti-e-Nooh. P.47. Roohani Khazain V.19. P.50)

Intercourse with God

No one has ever alleged God with so much a shameful allegation. The suppression of virility would have been made by Satan in the guise of spiritual being.

” The Promised Christ once stated his condition that under the feeling of revelation he felt as if he were a woman and God had intercourse with him.” (Islami Qurbani Tract No.34, by Qazi Yar Muhammad Qadiyani)

Being God

Mirza Qadiyani writes in his book (May God Forbid):
“I dreamt that I my self am God. I believed that I was God.” (Aina-e-Kamalat Islam. P.564, Roohani Khazain V.5 . P.564)

“In a revelation I saw that I was God and I believed that I was so.” (Kitab-el-Biria P.85,  Roohani Khazain V.3.P.103)

Being Mary

” And God named me Mary in the book Braheen-e-Ahmedia.” (Tazkara. P. 40)

Being the Black Stone

A man kissed my foot I said I am the Black Stone (Hajra-e-Aswad).” (Tazkara P. 36)

Champion of Abuses

More than 450 abuses are written in the books of Mirza Qadiyani. No other leader of  any other religion, true or false can compete Mirza Qadiyani in using abusive language. Even politicians find it difficult to match his abilities and admit his command on the subject.

Being Krishna

“I am the very Krishna.” (Tazkara P.381)

Being Ameenul-Mulk Jay Singh Bahadur

Mirza claimed of being Ameenul Mulk Jay Singh Bahadur. (Tazkara P. 472)

Being Heavenly

Mirza Qadiyani was obsessed by the love or lust of Muhammadi Begum and used different strange tactics to get her. Of these the most interesting claim was:

“God has wedded me with Muhammadi Begum in heavens and she must be mine”

But the marriage did not take place. She was married to Sultan Mehmood. She bore three sons.  Because Mirza Qadiyani is considered a Prophet by Qadiyanis, so in this connection Muhammadi Begum became their spiritual mother. The children from the “Mother” were of Sultan Mehmood instead of Mirza Jee. To escape from this disgrace and to get Muhammadi Begum, Mirza continued to threat from his revelations that Sultan Mehmood would die and his land, Patti, would be destroyed. But like his other hundreds of predictions, this prediction also turned out to be false.

Who am I?

An outstanding poet, Mirza introduces himself as follows:

I am neither made of clay nor I am any human being’s child
I am really a shame for human beings and I am worth hating. (Durre Sameen P.116)

State some of the blasphemies of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed about the Qur’aan & Sunnah?

The Holy Quran is the last message from God. Till the Dooms Day, God Himself has taken the responsibility of its protection word by word. Parallel to this Holy Book Mirza Qadiyani put a hoax of feigned revelation. This manifestation, dreams and revelations were compiled in the form of a book called ‘Tazkara’. These revelations were brought by angels named teechi-teechi, Mithan Lal, Darshni,  etc. Mirza Qadiyani declared this book superior to Quran. After reading Tazkara one can easily make out the difference between divinity and psychological disease. Below are a few verses from Mirza's collection

Quran was revealed near Qadiyan. The detail of this revelation is "That in fact We revealed Quran close to Damascus on the eastern side on the white minaret' as I live on the eastern end of the river. (Tazkara Majmooa Ilhamat: P: 76, second edition)

We asked as to where Quran is?  Had there been any Quran, there would have been no need for another messenger. The problem is that Quran does not exist now. That is the cause of Muhammad (Sallallaho–Alaihe–Wassallam) (Mirza Qadiyani) being sent again as ‘Berozi’ in the world so that Quran may be revealed to him. (Kalmat ul Fasl: P: 173)

I swear upon God that I have so firm a faith in these revelations as I have faith in Quran and God’s other Books. And as I believe the Quran as the words of God, in the same way the words that are revealed to me I take them as God’s words or speech.  (Haqiqat Ul Wahi: P: 220, Roohani Khazain: V: 22, P: 220)

We also refer to those ‘Hadiths’ that confirm to the Quran and do not contradict my revelation. While to other sayings of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) (Hadiths) we throw them in dust bin.  (Roohani Khazain: V: 19, P: 140)

State some of the blasphemies of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed about the Prophet Isa (Alayhis Salam)?

Before the advent of the Last Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W), Jesus Christ (AS) was sent as Messenger of Allah for the guidance of mankind.  Following the instruction of Jews, Mirza Qadiyani indicted Christ and his virtuous Mother, Hazrat Maryam (AS). In his slandering he is even worse than Jews. We invite the Qadiyanis to go through his writings and revise their opinion about Mirza Qadiyani.

Christ had the habit of calling names and abusing. He got furious at petty things; he was a prey to his emotions. And often he used to tell a lie.  (Roohani Khazain: V: 11, P: 289)

It is a matter of shame that he stole the teachings of the mountain that is the crux of the Bible, from the Jews’ Book, Talmud. After this plagiarism he revealed them as his own teachings.  (Roohani Khazain: V: 11, P: 290)

The Christians have written much about Christ’s miracles, but the fact is that he had none. And when he abused people who were demanding miracles, the pious people broke all connections with him.  (Roohani Khazain: V: 11, P: 290)

Christ belonged to a very 'virtuous' family. Three of his maternal and paternal grandmothers were adulterers and prostitutes. He had the blood of these women in his veins, but perhaps this was also an eternal requirement.  (Roohani Khazain: V: 11, P: 291)

Taking wine has caused much loss to the Europeans. Perhaps they have the justification that Christ himself took wine; he took wine because of some disease or he was a habitual drinker as the case may be.  (Roohani Khazain: V: 19, P: 71)

Once a friend of mine suggested that opium is good for diabetics. So it is not bad to use it for the sake of treatment. I replied to him, “Thank you for your concern, but if I develop the habit of taking opium, I fear people will  laugh and say that the first Christ was a drunkard and the second one an opium-eater”. (Roohani Khazain: V: 19, P: 434-435)

God sent His Promised Christ (Masseah–e–Maud) towards the Ummah, who is superior to the first Christ in all respects. He named the second Christ as Ghulam Ahmed.  (Roohani Khazain: V: 18, P 233)

State some of the blasphemies of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed about the Sahaba i.e. companions of Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam)?

Some foolish ‘Sahaba’ could get (benefit) nothing from knowledge. (Roohani Khazain   V: 21 P: 285)

Who ever believes in Quran should throw away the sayings of Abu Hurerah like a useless thing. (Roohani Khazain V: 21 P: 410)

What was the status of Abu Bakar and Umar. They were not even worth of untying the laces Hazrat Ghulam Ahmed’s shoes. (Monthly Al Mehdi 3/2 1905    P: 157)

Do not dispute over caliphate. Now think about the new caliphate. You have a living Ali amongst you. You reject him and reach for the dead Ali. (Malfoozat-e-Ahmedia V: 1 P: 400)

A verse says’ I am always visiting Karbalah’. (Hundreds of Husseins are in my pocket) (Nuzool al Masih P. 99 Roohani Khazain V.18 P.477)

O Christian missionaries! Do not call Christ. Because there is one among you who is greater than Christ. And O Shia people! Do not insist on Hussein, I tell you truly that there is one among you greater than Hussein, (Roohani Khazain, v: 18 P: 233)

Whatever nonsense has Mirza Qadiyani written about the personality of Bibi Fatima (Razi-Allaho-Taala-Anha) that is not worth quoting. (Roohani Khazain v: 19 P: 213)