IslamicTeachings.org

Your Behaviour On This Forum.

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmut'Allah

and Peace be Upon those who follow right guidance

Dear respected contributor, reader or guest;

I would like to personally deliver a point of clarity and request to you regardless of whether or not you would like to participate in this forum and that is to respect the privilege that you are afforded.

This is in much way that you should respect the privilege that you are afforded with regards to your ability to speak and communicate. The best way to respect this privilege is to utilise it responsibly and for its most beneficial extent to yourself and to others.

Sow what you intend to reap.

If your intention is to benefit the people by what you say and to allow guidance and comfort to issue from your words then you will find the same waiting for you.

However, if your intention is to sow discord and spread mischief, then know that your efforts will be returned to you and the wider you spread them the heavier the return.

A forum is used for discussion and debate; proposition and counter-proposition, comment and response. When it is used in this way it serves a useful purpose; choices can be made and decisions can be arrived at.

Progress can be made.

Where this is abused, no service is offered apart from the frustration of useful formation of arguments and clear propositions: mischief is served. Choices are confused and decisions become clouded, in this atmosphere only the ignorant and the belligerent succeed.

This is not a constructive atmosphere.

At this point I will say that this is not the only forum on the internet, this forum is like a leaf on a twig, on a branch, on a tree in a forest. If it has life then it does what it should, if not then it will drop to the floor and contribute to another sapling, this is only natural.

What is not natural is the anonymous introduction of poison into the system by someone who neither cares for it or what it stands for. I'm happy for you to debate with me, I'm happy for you to bring your evidence, but don't just deny and don't just obscure and don't just mislead.

Get involved in whatever you would like a share of; don't sell sour grapes if you want sweet apples. Allah(swt) will return to you a portion of whatever you invest yourself in, so I will always encourage anyone who'll listen to search out what is the best for you.

Wa alaikum assalam

Peace & Guidance

SAFAH.

Allah Knows Best...

Quran wrote: Sura 4 - An-Nisa [Women] Verse 85-85:

85. مَنْ يَشْفَعْ شَفَاعَةً حَسَنَةً يَكُنْ لَهُ نَصِيبٌ مِنْهَا وَمَنْ يَشْفَعْ شَفَاعَةً سَيِّئَةً يَكُنْ لَهُ كِفْلٌ مِنْهَا وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ مُقِيتًا

Quran translation wrote: Sura 4 - An-Nisa [Women] Verse 85-85:

85. Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein: And whoever recommends and helps an evil cause, shares in its burden: And Allah hath power over all things.

• Like 2