IslamicTeachings.org

55. Food for the soul - Do not Despair in the Mercy of Allah

ummtaalib

Pearls of Wisdom: No.55

“Food for the Soul”

SUBJECT: DO NOT DESPAIR IN THE MERCY OF ALLAH

Allah, The Most Exalted, says:

“O my servants who have transgressed against themselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Verily, Allah forgives all sins, for he is the Forgiving, the Merciful.” (Qur’an 39:53)

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) is reported to have said; 

"Indeed, before Allah created the creation, He decreed for Himself, 'Indeed My Mercy prevails over My Anger.” (Hadith Bukhari and Muslim)

Note:  No matter how big the sin or sins that you have committed, no matter what your past has been like, if you come back to Him with one sincere, sincere Tauba(Repentance), coming from the heart, He will indeed forgive you. E very pious person has a past and every sinner has a future!

Allah created mercy in one hundred parts and sent down to earth only one part. Because of this one part, there is mutual love amongst creation, so much so that an animal will lift up its hoof from its young one, fearing that it might harm it. Allah has reserved the remaining ninety-nine parts of this mercy to favor His believing servants on the Day of Judgment. (Hadith-Bukhari and Muslim)

Allah's love is much greater than a mother's love for her child. When you find yourself lost in the whirlpool of your sins, when you can't see yourself coming out of this mess, when all you see is darkness around you, remember His doors are open for you. He loves you. If you crawl to Him, He will walk to you. If you walk to Him, He will run to you!

“Don’t despair, for as the sun fades the stars begin to shine! When it appears that that all have left remember Allah Ta’ala is AWLAYS there and will  NEVER leave you ALONE!”

www.eislam.co.za

• Like 1